20th January 2023 18:17:24 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
16th November 2022 22:37:41

Make single target classes do 50% of the spell dmg to 2 extra nearby mobs.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 596
Warrior
17th November 2022 14:03:10

Hello the lince ghost to the right of karkilla are useless. it should be easier to access them. remove the rock surrounding the hole. there are way too many monsters around the hole and not enough room to defeat them. and the hunting area itself is too narrow and unusable. this place should look more like a new ice demons place. they are monsters made for mages but mages have been deprived of the ability to kill them. it should also be possible to make a circle rather than walking out of the hunting spot and backing up to enter it again :smartass:
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 596
Warrior
18th November 2022 16:05:47

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hey everyone,

Absolutely great work from everyone with the suggestions!
I have created a straw poll with the current suggestions that you can vote for. The poll is open for the next 7 days and will end next friday the 18th.

Keep in mind that even if a suggestion has the highest amount of votes, it is not a guarantee that it will be added to the game.

You can choose 1-4 proposals that you like the most.
Zezenia Proposals Poll

Please refrain from posting links to external websites besides screen capture sites. This poll is solely for the use of mapping the likes of the community regarding the future game development.

-Mercury

Hello
Is it time to make a decision? it's already the eighteenth of November, I've been waiting for the results of the survey for a long time, greetings
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th December 2022 16:28:49

Quoting Waldemaro:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hey everyone,

Absolutely great work from everyone with the suggestions!
I have created a straw poll with the current suggestions that you can vote for. The poll is open for the next 7 days and will end next friday the 18th.

Keep in mind that even if a suggestion has the highest amount of votes, it is not a guarantee that it will be added to the game.

You can choose 1-4 proposals that you like the most.
Zezenia Proposals Poll

Please refrain from posting links to external websites besides screen capture sites. This poll is solely for the use of mapping the likes of the community regarding the future game development.

-Mercury

Hello
Is it time to make a decision? it's already the eighteenth of November, I've been waiting for the results of the survey for a long time, greetings

Hi,

My apologies, are the results not visible anymore?
As I stated, nothing is decided purely based on the results of the poll, it was just to have an idea what you guys would like to see.

Daily bosses are on the table, as is the coin pouch.

If you have ideas how the daily bosses should work feel free to share them.

-Mercury
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
4th December 2022 18:07:06 (Last edited 4th December 2022 18:08:34)

Gladly to hear about Daily bosses. Keep it up, finally there is a person who speak with us.

About daily bosses (OFC from my point of view):
- Every boss should have 3 levels ( 100lvl 200lvl 300lvl) The best reward should be from the highest difficulty.
- To enter we should pay money + some item from monster.
- Every boss should give some Challenge points.
- It would be nice to see a boss when you have to enter with team for example 5 people to do it. (Reward only one time per day)
- Bosses could give some special points that u can exchange for some rewards like gathering product for instance.
- It would be nice to see some kind of global boss where everyone can attend and everyone gets a reward.

Btw: Is it possible to change access to hardcore respawns? For example 1kk per entrance or Task done like it works now.
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
4th December 2022 19:06:02

about the daily/weekly bosses.. could you drop a magic stone to boost the items, how about that? looking at the poll, the suggestion to enchant the items had a lot of votes.. how about thinking about that too? along with new items coming from these daily/weekly bosses..
(hope the reward system is like chenuk)

about the poll result, I can't see them anymore.. after voting and closing the poll I couldn't see the result anymore
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th December 2022 19:13:32 (Last edited 4th December 2022 19:20:33)

Quoting Lotis Efiro:
Gladly to hear about Daily bosses. Keep it up, finally there is a person who speak with us.

About daily bosses (OFC from my point of view):
- Every boss should have 3 levels ( 100lvl 200lvl 300lvl) The best reward should be from the highest difficulty.
- To enter we should pay money + some item from monster.
- Every boss should give some Challenge points.
- It would be nice to see a boss when you have to enter with team for example 5 people to do it. (Reward only one time per day)
- Bosses could give some special points that u can exchange for some rewards like gathering product for instance.
- It would be nice to see some kind of global boss where everyone can attend and everyone gets a reward.

Btw: Is it possible to change access to hardcore respawns? For example 1kk per entrance or Task done like it works now.

Heya,

Thank you for your great proposals! Since it's a new territory for Zezenia, all ideas are welcome :^)

Quoting Aquaplay:
about the daily/weekly bosses.. could you drop a magic stone to boost the items, how about that? looking at the poll, the suggestion to enchant the items had a lot of votes.. how about thinking about that too? along with new items coming from these daily/weekly bosses..
(hope the reward system is like chenuk)

about the poll result, I can't see them anymore.. after voting and closing the poll I couldn't see the result anymore

I will post the results in a moment, they should be available to everyone that casted a vote.

Item enchanting would be more than welcome. I did not want to spoil everything, but since you asked, item enchants have been considered by the staff already :^)

e.
Hi,

Here is the pie chart of the vote results.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

As you can see, adding weekly/daily bosses was the most wanted feature by 44 votes.
A close second with 39 votes: Coin pouch
Third with 38 votes: Item attributes / Enchanting
and last but not least with 30 votes: Pet functions

Than you all for participating. Let's keep the thread alive for future improvements :^)

-Mercury
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
4th December 2022 19:45:57 (Last edited 4th December 2022 20:29:09)

thanks for the answers @mercury

is there a possibility to have a spell like "exeta res" for warriors?

dodge potion
potion of multi strike
critical potion spells (look at player tokan sado proposal about this potion) forum index > proposals, named "spell critical"
Voamya Rao
Player

Elysium
Level 5
Mage
4th December 2022 20:28:57

Quoting Aquaplay:
thanks for the answers @mercury

is there a possibility to have a spell like "exeta res" for warriors?

Maybe yours fix the light of the Game or expand potion light sqm,the game is so darkness include if u use potion light
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
5th December 2022 19:36:20 (Last edited 5th December 2022 21:03:28)

Shaman:

Mortal Melody - Proposal to remake this spell because it's useless nowadays even at low levels. I'm considering a shaman as support class for PVE and without a function to do a high damage.
So the suggestion is change it to a disable spell which reduces monsters damage (physical and magic damage) between 3% and 5% (debuff limit).

Features:

> AOE 5x5 sqm around the caster;
> Shaman's magic level / 15 = % debuff;
> Keep the old and cool sprite;
> Unable to debuff players;
> This spell don't inflict any damage just debuff the monsters.

Example: A shaman with magic level 45 = 3% debuff, magic level 60 = 4% and finally magic level 75 = 5% debuff.

-> Magic level 45+ required to the spell. Mana usage = 200. Cooldown 30s.

Warlock:

Mass Curse - suggestion to create a new spell with similar description of current Curse spell debuffing all monsters to receive more damage up to 10% (debuff limit).
I think a new debuff can help warlocks a lot to be more requested to party hunts and fill the gap that exists in pve of warlocks doing bad exp/h and hunt mainly solo for being single target casters.

Features:

> AOE 5x5 sqm around the caster;
> Warlock's magic level / 8 = % debuff;
> Unable to debuff players so current Curse spell will continue to be useful against players in pvp;
> This spell don't inflict any damage just debuff the monsters.

Example: A warlock with magic level 40 = 5% debuff, magic level 64 = 8% and finally magic level 80 = 10% debuff.

-> Magic level 40+ required to the spell. Mana usage = 250. Cooldown 30s.
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »