1st December 2022 12:30:20 CM Mercury View post »
1st December 2022 15:07:47 CM Mercury View post »
4th December 2022 16:19:50 CM Mercury View post »
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
29th November 2022 16:21:59 (Last edited 29th November 2022 16:28:30)

Good afternoon players/staff.

I would like to create a discussion here so that there are ideas and tips for new animals and team hunts. Impossible for me to play this game for 10 years and for the last 5 years, I hunt the same animals for EXP in a team.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I believe that it is not difficult to create something for a team, something that really gives EXP or even the same EXP / H as the bears, but differentiating hunts. It's no use putting a hunt of 2 in 2 animals and saying that it's a high level team hunt just like they did in zant kua.
Kirito Evil
Player

Elysium
Level 24
Warrior
29th November 2022 17:00:51

personally it would be great if the staff create new islands with new monsters with an attack level of the unholy ts monsters from the test server or higher

idea for new monsters and new islands

volcanic island with lava or magma monsters

I don't know what to call an island with acid, poisonous monsters
Cleiton Rastah
Player

Elysium
Level 24
Mage
30th November 2022 14:50:41

Quoting Wyhual:
Good afternoon players/staff.

I would like to create a discussion here so that there are ideas and tips for new animals and team hunts. Impossible for me to play this game for 10 years and for the last 5 years, I hunt the same animals for EXP in a team.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I believe that it is not difficult to create something for a team, something that really gives EXP or even the same EXP / H as the bears, but differentiating hunts. It's no use putting a hunt of 2 in 2 animals and saying that it's a high level team hunt just like they did in zant kua.

+1
Boring for the same monsters!

New monsters attract new players! Apparently the staff is not very interested in this!
Look to another games, we have New monsters at least, in a year, New resp, New monsters!

We hunt magicians werebears and werebears since 2017!
Extremely annoying!
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
30th November 2022 21:26:01

I agree, I think more very hard hunting spots that require a team would be awesome. Me and my guild love to team hunt.

Orcus~
Voamya Rao
Player

Elysium
Level 5
Mage
30th November 2022 22:15:35

Quoting Orcus:
I agree, I think more very hard hunting spots that require a team would be awesome. Me and my guild love to team hunt.

Orcus~

Agree..

Hard hunting spots for solo players Will be good aswell
CM Mercury
Community Manager

1st December 2022 12:30:20

Hi,

Cleaned the thread. Bot related messages and quoted messages were deleted. Please do not accuse each other on the forums. This is not the place to fight.

Botting is a known issue and it will be dealt with. Just keep using the ctrl+r to report players if you feel like they are not playing by the rules.

New monsters are in the making.

-Mercury
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
1st December 2022 12:31:45

can you tell us the amount of monsters being created? @mercury
CM Mercury
Community Manager

1st December 2022 15:07:47

Quoting Aquaplay:
can you tell us the amount of monsters being created? @mercury

Hi,

As for now, there are 4 new monsters in the making.
Possibly a new boss if we can get that sorted out :^)

-Mercury
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
1st December 2022 16:05:45

When I say news, not necessarily having to create new monsters (which would be good) but new areas to hunt in boxes, we can put gecks / lizards, we can put ghost lynx and ice thrower, volcanic and unholy, I don't know. just ideas.
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
1st December 2022 17:03:29 (Last edited 2nd December 2022 00:02:05)

how many new monsters is the staff planning? 4 a low amount for the game that needs content..

about the old resps that may undergo changes to be huntable, how many of these resps are in the plans to undergo changes? @mercury

You are looking at vanguard cowl (attack 0.0, defense 0.0, +3 distance skill, 2% speed boost, 2% dodge chance). Only a ranger is able to wield it.

vanguard cowl is correct?
1 2