« First
2 3 4
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
10th February 2014 18:58:57

Well, i don't really like it to be honest, i'm still growing up my skills in making things in pixels which is damn hard for me .. in first way i'll try to make other parts like helmet, legs, boots of an "Titan" set i started, and then maybe i'll try to make this key-weapon.
Surango
Player

Elysium
Level 92
Mage
10th February 2014 19:04:04

That titan armor is sick lol !! maybe add some gold sprite in it, not like devilish did.. thats to much if you ask me
Zorkie
Player

Elysium
Level 14
Mage
17th July 2014 04:25:36 (Last edited 17th July 2014 07:04:03)

Quoting Farriser Qlipqerca:

Castle shield? Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Omg, Farriser Qlipqerca and Devilish Eye you both are amazing in the pixelart!

Farriser Qlipqerca, The castle shield is insane, man! how you did that in such a small area?
Seriously, you should get money for that.
Madhouse
Player

Elysium
Level 180
Warrior
17th July 2014 08:11:15

Quoting Zorkie:

Farriser Qlipqerca, The castle shield is insane, man! how you did that in such a small area?

That's not even pixelart.

@On topic: if you want to get any good, stop rescaling big pictures and sprite in 32x32 right away. That shield for example could never be in game because it doesn't even have outline.
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
18th July 2014 04:02:40

Quoting Madhouse:
Quoting Zorkie:

That's not even pixelart.

@On topic: if you want to get any good, stop rescaling big pictures and sprite in 32x32 right away. That shield for example could never be in game because it doesn't even have outline.

Dude, tbh i don't have to make any graphic in pixel graphic programs, cus it's doesn't metter. I don't care if someone is good in pixelart or somthing, i can do the graphics how like i wan't, even in corel/photoshop. I believe you saw my armor, and also shield, guess these graphics are nice and good enough to be added to the game (i hope). About the shield all i can tell you is that it was my first graphic i tried to make. If you look at the next ones graphics, you should figure out the fact that i already know how to create them.

Dunno who told you that the graphics have to be sprited in 32x32, like i said, it doesn't metter .. you can sprite your graphic even in 30000x30000 if you wan't, just the final effect must be in that resolution 32px/32px.
Zorkie
Player

Elysium
Level 14
Mage
23rd July 2014 03:14:44

Farriser Qlipqerca, Can u record the next time u were creating an item?
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
1st August 2014 18:55:45

Quoting Zorkie:
Farriser Qlipqerca, Can u record the next time u were creating an item?

Sure, but it can take some time before i make something.
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
6th June 2018 20:57:46

4 years later .. :(
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior