Ryan~
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
8th August 2013 21:01:01

Quoting Meetz Ranger Gallery:
can you explain a little bit about that?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I did not like about it, it will not help anything "for beginners".
- On the first day. Leaving Sankarel in level 5. after going to culthan and training till the skill acquired ..... these three days of premium will help you with something?despite knowledge of the city and outfit or supposed to be?

level 5 for exit. "sankarel" lol? ease :/

It might not help you, but it can help people to decide if try the game or not. And as a new player, if there's a free premium offered, I would prolly play quite much at those 3 days. After that decide if play or not. So... It prolly drags people in-game better.
Gullalene
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
9th August 2013 05:21:12

Quoting Katzin:
i got more bugs maps! get me on game!

You, and anyone else, can post map bugs (with their location via minimap or directions) in this thread: Click Here!

Quoting Azeron:
bug?????

I cannot tell where any of these are. They can be properly fixed if you give us specific location on where they are.
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
9th August 2013 13:54:34 (Last edited 9th August 2013 13:55:05)

Quoting Gullalene:

Quoting Azeron:
bug?????

I cannot tell where any of these are. They can be properly fixed if you give us specific location on where they are.

First one:
Ben Qarassih, you leave town from west gate, go north to snake mountain. Pass it and keep going north. There comes hole before orknies. You go in hole, another floor down, there comes some bugs, spiders etc. You keep going forward to end of the floor. There is stairs down at west and stairs up at east. At east there is dark monks (looks like some sort of library). At west there is ghouls. You go to west, stairs down to ghouls. You keep going north, untill there is downstairs. You go downstairs. There is ghost and another downstairs. You go down. And there it is in north-west corner.

Second one:
Old market, already reported in first page of this thread. And K-Zodron has answered:
Quoting K-Zodron:
@Kratox: Yeah, thanks. Will be fixed at some point.

Too lazy to take pictures of minimaps, so I hope you find the places this way too.
Kosiarz All
Premium

Elysium
Level 588
Warrior
9th August 2013 18:35:35

Quoting Vee:
Quoting Gullalene:

Quoting Azeron:
bug?????

First one:
Ben Qarassih, you leave town from west gate, go north to snake mountain. Pass it and keep going north. There comes hole before orknies. You go in hole, another floor down, there comes some bugs, spiders etc. You keep going forward to end of the floor. There is stairs down at west and stairs up at east. At east there is dark monks (looks like some sort of library). At west there is ghouls. You go to west, stairs down to ghouls. You keep going north, untill there is downstairs. You go downstairs. There is ghost and another downstairs. You go down. And there it is in north-west corner.

Second one:
Old market, already reported in first page of this thread. And K-Zodron has answered:
Quoting K-Zodron:
@Kratox: Yeah, thanks. Will be fixed at some point.

Too lazy to take pictures of minimaps, so I hope you find the places this way too.

agree thx ^^
Madhouse
Player

Elysium
Level 180
Warrior
9th August 2013 18:42:23

Quoting Meetz Ranger Gallery:
can you explain a little bit about that?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I did not like about it, it will not help anything "for beginners".
- On the first day. Leaving Sankarel in level 5. after going to culthan and training till the skill acquired ..... these three days of premium will help you with something?despite knowledge of the city and outfit or supposed to be?

level 5 for exit. "sankarel" lol? ease :/

What is there not to like about it? And unlike in Elysium, people actually start playing right away not just afk train for months so those few days of premium will come handy for new players.
« First
2 3 4