Zezenia Online is recruiting new members to join the game staff. Please see the open positions:
Zezenia Online is looking for one or two new Game Developers. As a Game Developer, you will work on new features and content such as quests, monsters, mapping, etc.
- You are creative and can come up with new experiences. Your input in the team shapes the direction of development for Zezenia in 2022 and beyond.
- You have experience with programming/scripting and software development practices. You are familiar with Lua, a text editor, Git & GitHub/GitLab.
- You have a can-do attitude and will become familiar with our custom game scripting API (Lua), content repository (git, Python and a lot of JSON files) and development workflow. You will independently work on game content and are not afraid to learn by doing.
- You may also have an eye for mapping. You will learn to use the custom Zezenia Online map editor and contribute to the ever expanding game map.
- You will work with us to ship content updates on a regular basis.
Compensation is negotiable on a contract/project basis. You will invoice us as an independent contractor and can be based anywhere.
Zezenia Online is looking for a Community Manager. As a Community Manager you are responsible for communication with the player community and Game Master duties.
- You will actively participate with the community ingame, on the forum, support tickets, Discord & Facebook.
- You will work as a Game Master keeping an eye out on violations of the Game Rules.
- You will work on marketing efforts and ingame events.
- You will work with us shape the future of Zezenia based on community input.
Compensation is negotiable on a flat monthly basis. You will invoice us as an independent contractor and can be based anywhere.
Please send a free form application to email@example.com with the title "Application: Game Developer" or "Application: Community Manager". We hope to hear from interested candidates as soon as possible and will get back to you in the coming weeks!