The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
8th July 2014 14:25:38 (Last edited 8th July 2014 14:32:00)

------*Idea/problem
The idea is simple. Make a PvP-E Island. Noob chars are very annoying and destroy this game.

For example, Gjadern is an island where only players below lvl 40 can enter. It has good spawn of Wargs, stronger Goblins and some weak monsters aswell, good for newcommers. I got told it is a non-pvp island, but it was PvP-E atleast in Tartarus, PvP-E server.

------*Solution
So what I suggest is to make a new town, similar to Gjadern, but for players above level 100 only. The all island would be PvP-E, it would contain spawns of strong monsters, but I don't think the best spawns of the game should be there.

------*Consequences/outcome
This island would be nice, it would take Zezenia experience to the next level.
I have in mind the pros (and almost no cons), but I don't feel like writing a big text here atleast until I see a reply of Staff.

Would it be possible to make?
Mudas
Player

Pharos
Level 119
Warrior
8th July 2014 14:50:49

Only con is that charlovers would never reside in such a place ;c
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
8th July 2014 16:50:03

This only benefits ur pyromancer for not gettin banned, isnt it?

We got warmode's for this, daniel.
Ssschah
Player

Tipitaka
Level 8
Warrior
8th July 2014 17:14:41

Would be cool to have also deep caves, where you become a red named, like places at bosses. Or in some dangerous quests, to make it even more scary to do. ^^
Also would love to see such a places where bless ain't work. Since let's face it... No one cares if enemies lose some exp, they will get it back. All I at least want is money, since money gives freedom.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th July 2014 20:43:25

Noone will go there untill its 10 vs 2 .
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
8th July 2014 23:38:53 (Last edited 8th July 2014 23:42:22)

I started playing 7.6 OT yesterday and I must say that if something doesn't get done about Zezenia's PvP, this game won't grow, atleast not with it's full potential.

War system doesn't fullfills PvP demand, it's all about hide and seek, not about real fights. Zezenia players are all pussies, most wars are pathetic, there are no decent wars and people hide in noob characters, it's retarded.

War system? Why to have war system when you have no place to fight it? Why to have War system when people that are out of this guild war can interfere? On top of that, why even waste your time getting levels if people 100- your levels can interfere in your PvP situations in an abusively bugged form?

Anyways, this is just a proposal to make Zezenia better, to fullfill it's demands and satisfy a wide range of players. Good luck with your decisions, Staff. Maybe it's time to hear more players, not just your select key players when it comes to different aspects of the game.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
9th July 2014 03:26:59 (Last edited 9th July 2014 03:27:21)

Quoting Supersaiyan Daniel:
I started playing 7.6 OT yesterday and I must say that if something doesn't get done about Zezenia's PvP, this game won't grow, atleast not with it's full potential.

War system doesn't fullfills PvP demand, it's all about hide and seek, not about real fights. Zezenia players are all pussies, most wars are pathetic, there are no decent wars and people hide in noob characters, it's retarded.

War system? Why to have war system when you have no place to fight it? Why to have War system when people that are out of this guild war can interfere? On top of that, why even waste your time getting levels if people 100- your levels can interfere in your PvP situations in an abusively bugged form?

Anyways, this is just a proposal to make Zezenia better, to fullfill it's demands and satisfy a wide range of players. Good luck with your decisions, Staff. Maybe it's time to hear more players, not just your select key players when it comes to different aspects of the game.

You are right Daniel but you have to understand it you cant change those things zezenia won't grow and zezenians pussies wont
evolve in eggs.