The full changelog:
- PvP bans have been replaced with a serial murderer state (black skull) after murderer state (yellow skull). A serial murderer is slowed down by 50% and will lose 10% experience on death. Murderers will lose 5% experience on death, and can be justifiably killed by anyone. Continuing a murder spree will start over the 14 day reset countdown.
- Improved free task cancellation: if a player cancels a task 5 times within 30 minutes, chance for free cancellation will be changed to 25%, with up to 4 cancels within 30 minutes - 16.(6)%, with three cancels - 10 %. In other cases it will be a 4% chance.
- Changed the party experience bonus to a maximum of 75% with 25%, 20%, 15%, 10% and 5% increments.
- Reduced the damage of some AoE spells based on distance to the caster.
- Added scaling to Frenzy and Fortification spells.
- Barrels can now be destroyed with the Purification spell. Barrels can no longer be thrown or moved in protection zones. Moving barrels now has a cooldown.
- Added a new raid: Lady Madness.
- Added the fruit of rebirth: fills health and mana with a two minute cooldown. Can only be used when dying. Dropped by high level enraged monsters. (For testing, some are available on the market.)
- Added server broadcasts to highlight player achievements.
- Added one free talent reset up to level 20. (Resets are always free on the test server.)
- Attacking a monster will now lose the followed player.
- The price for blessings has been scaled by player level.
- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.
- Disabled use of Speed Boost after monster paralyze.
- Added an antidote for paralysis available from NPC Nicholas.
- Evasion and Brimstone Cloud now prevent the player from being retargeted for 2 seconds.
- Players can no longer attack or be attacked for 3 seconds after login.
- Nerfed Elder Ent and Xyioquan Ent paralyze.
- Reduced the defense of Orc Wizard.
- Reduced the chance to summon Cave Terrors by Yahgans.
- Changed the statistics of dragon ring and azure ring (1% critical boost instead of additional defending), and massive steel ring (simply defense, instead of additional defending).
- Increased loot rate of semi-rare items from bosses.
- Increased maximum amount of bosses in task to 50.
- Added a "sell all" option to merchant dialogs.
- Added an "invite to party" option to the friends list.
- Improved sorting in the market dialog.
- Fixed travelling from Lyedel to Yarrael.
- Updated player status icons.
- Updated NPC price lists.
- Fixed minor graphic issues.
- Fixed minor spelling and grammar issues.
Your feedback, bug reports, ideas and suggestions are most welcome. See you ingame!