Show staff replies in this thread
12th June 2018 14:06:14 GM Quillon View post »
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
12th June 2018 06:09:39

Hello , i would like to propose that we have a look at inactive GMs and hire some new ones, plenty of Sages have quit the game and moved on to other games . Especially in the Everath and Pharos servers !

Active sages can help with bugs , new commers etc ! ! !

Yours ,
Cream
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th June 2018 10:57:04

People with a connection with ingame players (regardless bad or good) is never gonna work out.

Look at Quillon for example, he cant put his emotions/personal vendetta aside, and judges from that perspective instead of GM perspective.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
12th June 2018 12:47:46 (Last edited 12th June 2018 19:43:56)

This just a shame.. I was open to be a sage, because I can help many players since I can talk spanish, english and portuguese, but seems like staff is not worried about making zezenian population unity and solid to grow.
GM Quillon
Game Master

12th June 2018 14:06:14

Yesterday we kicked few inactive Sages. Your idea will be considered after upcoming update.

-- Quillon
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th June 2018 16:05:17

Quoting GM Quillon:
Yesterday we kicked few inactive Sages. Your idea will be considered after upcoming update.

-- Quillon

Got some more for ya!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

if I had more time to go through forums I bet I could find more than just these 4!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th June 2018 19:56:00

I guess once again you just kicked the "inactive sages" you dont like XD
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
13th June 2018 22:10:30 (Last edited 13th June 2018 22:16:48)

Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

Close to two years without resolving the problem of not beeing able to access my account page. Can't even switch my characters to a new server. Account/database error so account page can not be reached, as you see I can login but can NOT access the account page but I just get kicked to a "Error 502 Bad gateway" (No not ISP or computer related, dosn't matter what device or way I access the internet).

I've reported this multiple times over the two years I haven't been able to access the account page. I can not play even if I want since I can't transfer my characters without accessing the account page.

How on earth can this not be resolved. Got a reply from support last time in December 2017 telling me it will be looked into and i've provided all information needed but now 6 months later still not a single word from you guys even after I have resent a reminder multiple times. I've missed all holiday events etc all I wanted to do for the special items etc...

I'm not inactive by choice but forced to be since I can't play when all characters are on a server that do not exist.

//Robert
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th June 2018 09:18:34

Hey Robert, I can't remember what I remember about you, but I think you was a nice guy. I hate nice guys, so hopefully you are doing bad.

Regards,
Baltas
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
14th June 2018 10:27:05 (Last edited 14th June 2018 17:50:33)

Quoting Baltas:
Hey Robert, I can't remember what I remember about you, but I think you was a nice guy. I hate nice guys, so hopefully you are doing bad.

Regards,
Baltas

Ah Baltas, yes I'm pleased to tell you I'm actually doing quite bad, due to being a nice person maybe ;)

But remember: VIDEO

//Robert
Rainlaze
Sage

Pharos
Level 248
Warrior
14th June 2018 12:34:59

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

Got some more for ya!

if I had more time to go through forums I bet I could find more than just these 4!

im active but im playing in other character :)