Frank Mcgrath
Player

Platon
Level 12
Mage
25th October 2018 00:53:07

Can anyone tell me about shaman vocation from level 30 to 200, are they strong or weak, why?
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
25th October 2018 01:02:52

weakest mage in terms of damage. but has good utility spells.

Ryan~
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th October 2018 03:40:47

Quoting Myokines:
Can anyone tell me about shaman vocation from level 30 to 200, are they strong or weak, why?

Recently they got buffed. Their dmg is equal to warlocks if you use advance soulfire and heal the most compare to all classes.

Personally, i like shaman the most.
Very good support class, and a decent solo class<3
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
25th October 2018 05:24:59

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Myokines:

Recently they got buffed. Their dmg is equal to warlocks if you use advance soulfire and heal the most compare to all classes.

Personally, i like shaman the most.
Very good support class, and a decent solo class<3

how is their damage equal to warlocks now? o.o
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th October 2018 07:30:02

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:

Ryan~

Tell me your tests.

Shaman is surely stronger than warlock. If there would be no locates/anti warlock would lose their main advantage pretty much.
Shaman is more tanky. Deals same dmg. In Elysium theres no point to choose warlock over shaman.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
25th October 2018 07:53:53

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:

Ryan~

Tell me your tests.

Shaman is surely stronger than warlock. If there would be no locates/anti warlock would lose their main advantage pretty much.
Shaman is more tanky. Deals same dmg. In Elysium theres no point to choose warlock over shaman.

I would like to see your tests, 'cause I doubt they do the same damage.
You also have to think about warlocks not having to heal with the current spell/eq/potions.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th October 2018 08:07:17

i would say shaman is the best class during pvp and teamhunts aswell. As solo player its kinda sucks sense they dont do any good dmg or have any life steal spells or so on