Rorzerek Przepyrzna
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
29th October 2018 08:48:06 (Last edited 29th October 2018 12:57:48)

Your favourite team is on the way to new server. It possible that you will be able to see our crazy actions on twitch! See ya soon.

Message for our polish friendos:
Dobry wszystkim,
z racji, ze powstaje nowy serwer nasza niesamowita paczka prawdopodobnie pojawi sie na nim by fragowaz wszystko co sie rusza (prawdopodobnie bo podobno jest jakies szalenstwo z potworami i sie; farmic nieda). W zwiazku z tym jakby ktos chcial dolaczyc; sie i posiac zamet zapraszamy do wspólpracy. Oferte kieruje glównie do osób, które mnie znaja (lukas, ganey, alinor), ale jakby jakas nowa krew sie znalazla to tez spoko. Pozdrawiam serdecznie Witold.

Zelasmine is back :)

Pray for papaya!
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
29th October 2018 10:36:53

Hehe i see forward to you guys :D
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
29th October 2018 11:24:37 (Last edited 29th October 2018 11:25:06)

Papaya é um nome de mamăo aqui
Escrevendo em pt so pros gringos nao entenderem mesmo, ja que o primeiro la ta em polaco, de qlqr forma sejam bem vindos

sdds rozer ou roger
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th October 2018 11:30:11 (Last edited 29th October 2018 11:32:43)

Quoting Leary:
Papaya é um nome de mamăo aqui
Escrevendo em pt so pros gringos nao entenderem mesmo, ja que o primeiro la ta em polaco, de qlqr forma sejam bem vindos

sdds rozer ou roger

AKA "talk in magila magic language so gringos and polaks cant understand."

P.S. Leary why you dont send him a private message in forum?

@Topic
OMG, IT IS THE PAPAYA TEAM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2:38 Fire Prison <3<3<3

I cannot wait! 8)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
29th October 2018 12:12:19

cole rola morta, suavao?
ja parou de cantar?
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 597
Warrior
29th October 2018 12:20:14

English is obligatory on the forum
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
29th October 2018 12:55:59

Quoting Waldemaro:
English is obligatory on the forum

Brs write in br portugeese and nobody say like that. Polaks will say something in Polish and you see a problem...

What's more this is offtopic section what is something different than other forum's sections.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
29th October 2018 14:50:45 (Last edited 29th October 2018 14:52:45)

The noobish screaming when they kill someone, lmao.... whats with that, sound like little girls when you kill someone. Lmao.

Listen to you guys ROFL ROFL OMG

Just random PK's all those kills... every single one... Enjoy the new system skull system. xDDDDDDD Should really dwindle down your random pks. Than again, you guys will just keep making makers with Similar names like that almost to a point where you cannot tell a difference... this should be illegal to do.

Buh bye
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th October 2018 16:58:29 (Last edited 29th October 2018 17:00:18)

a, dwa, trzy!
Cool, guys. How is it going, Witold?

Quoting Barakas:
The noobish screaming when they kill someone, lmao.... whats with that, sound like little girls when you kill someone. Lmao.

Listen to you guys ROFL ROFL OMG

Just random PK's all those kills... every single one... Enjoy the new system skull system. xDDDDDDD Should really dwindle down your random pks. Than again, you guys will just keep making makers with Similar names like that almost to a point where you cannot tell a difference... this should be illegal to do.

Buh bye

Go back to your nonpvp pokeball, Elysium boy.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
29th October 2018 17:55:23 (Last edited 29th October 2018 17:58:26)

Thats the only comeback you guys ever have. "Go back to Ely, Non pvp this, non pvp that" grow up kid.

Ill play Novus. And you watch my friend ;)

Underestimate some more.... you guys already did this to HT Savage before he started PVP. Then he comes and wrecks you all.

I will play Novus.
I will be there.
I will kill you one day.
Watch.
Let our game play speak for itself. mmmmkay?
Than we can start talking the real shit.
See you on the 31st .
Put your money where your mouth is bud.