This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
8th November 2018 18:55:53 GM Quillon View post »
Texugod
Premium

Elysium
Level 454
Ranger
8th November 2018 14:58:43

Hello, my friend Knicht was banned by 2 days cuz he is send to a place anti bot and he dont know what to do there...
he ask me for help, but i dont know what to do too... he was not bot, he msg me asking what to do and idk...
please GM's help him... he was alway from game until the first reset of elysium... and back this week.
sorry for bad english...
Dan Oli
Player

Pharos
Level 41
Ranger
8th November 2018 15:03:04

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
8th November 2018 16:02:35

He is probably not very smart as it is pretty easy and theres even an option to read the explanation in portuguese so you can't blame bad english on it
Dan Oli
Player

Pharos
Level 41
Ranger
8th November 2018 16:14:03

Quoting Exile:
He is probably not very smart as it is pretty easy and theres even an option to read the explanation in portuguese so you can't blame bad english on it

No bro, i just say sorry for My bad english on the thread
Dan Oli
Player

Pharos
Level 41
Ranger
8th November 2018 16:15:24

MSG FROM KNICHT
:/Good afternoon,
I'm Knicht who was banned, I did not know what was happening in the game and had not read the instructions, I was teleported and started to move the lever and walk around the place until I was banned, I did not notice where the instructions were how to do, no It's intelligence, I did not even know where it was.
I was in the basement of Dark Monks where I had a bot face and I reported it and got the gold he left on the floor and was teleported a few minutes later.
In the dialogue that my colleague posted was the moment I was teleported, I said that he had been teleported and did not know what was happening, he talked about poison items and I flei that he had 16 in the bag (I do collection of items and the GM can check my DP).
I made my acc 2 days ago and bought 30 premium cards (you can check it out) because I recently played again and I do not know the recent changes of the game, I sent an email to suport and I got no response.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 17:15:00

Hello staff!
Is being a fool a reason for a permanent ban?
Any extra information to confirm that the banishment is deserved? Do you guys have any logs of what was going before the banishment? Message logs?
Dan Oli
Player

Pharos
Level 41
Ranger
8th November 2018 17:25:15

MSG FROM KNICHT
Yes, there is a conversation mine (knicht) with Dan Oil as soon as I was teleported to the island in the print of the image (the GM can confirm this in the system if it is in Portuguese), I sending him a message saying that I was teleported without knowing what do.
The GM can confirm this all in the system.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 17:38:35

I will translate the messages from the photo.

Knicht: <erased> reported me
Knicht: got to an island
Knicht: how i do
Dan Oli: no
Dan Oli: it's because you have the poisonous items
Dan Oli: kkkk (laughing)
Knicht: no
Knicht: got teleported
Dan Oli: that's why
Dan Oli
Player

Pharos
Level 41
Ranger
8th November 2018 18:00:05 (Last edited 8th November 2018 18:05:20)

KNICHT MSG!
I said that someone must have reported it because I had only 16 poison items in the bag.
Can someone from the staff give me an answer?
my account has 30 premium cards that I bought yesterday, I will not up a new one, nor will they respond to my email, I said that someone must have reported it because I had only 16 poison items in the bag.
Can someone from the staff give me an answer?
my account has 30 premium cards that I bought yesterday, I will not up a new one, nor will they respond to my email,

I was banned for lack of information, GM can check my IP I have not played for years and a cant write on forum to defend me.
GM Quillon
Game Master

8th November 2018 18:55:53

Today we banned few players, including player named Knicht - active at dark monks, inactive in bot verification. Ban is valid and there is no reason to unban. Follow rules, read instructions, prove your humanity and play!

-- Quillon