Show staff replies in this thread
25th November 2018 21:02:56 GM Eden View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 20:41:42

I have recently created this thread proposing changes to the game rules towards bots: https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17967

And I come here to ask Zezenia's community opinion regarding the current game rules:

Do you agree with the discrepancy between the Game Rules we have and the way the rules are actually applied?

In my opinion, the recent banishments have been unfair, because they have worked as a lottery. 90% of the server uses some kind of bot and only 1~4 people have been banished, out of dozens, if not hundred.

In my opinion, the recent bans should be lifted if Staff doesn't decide to act accordingly, punishing ALL the botters, from all teams.

No lottery system. Either ban everybody or don't ban nobody.

That's my opinion, what do yall say?
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
25th November 2018 20:50:43

I agree with your thread to reduce the first ban, to make it an warning. But to solve this problem 100%, need to change the game client, how it works, adding an real anti-cheat.

But, for now, your proposal seems good, but not very effective, let's see what happens.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
25th November 2018 20:55:33

Quoting The Warlockk:

In my opinion, the recent banishments have been unfair, because they have worked as a lottery. 90% of the server uses some kind of bot and only 1~4 people have been banished, out of dozens, if not hundred.

How did you get this datas? Guild pool? Hail A-BC!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 21:00:32

Quoting Ampel:
Quoting The Warlockk:

How did you get this datas? Guild pool? Hail A-BC!

How's Pharos, Daniel?
GM Eden
Community Manager

25th November 2018 21:02:56

Hi,

We've banned around 400 accounts the last 3 weeks. These include cavebotters, gatherbots and follow hunting with auto targets.

Eden.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 21:20:08 (Last edited 25th November 2018 21:28:23)

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi,

We've banned around 400 accounts the last 3 weeks. These include cavebotters, gatherbots and follow hunting with auto targets.

Eden.

Thank you for the fast response, GM Eden, I am actually surprised on the number, that's about 19ish accounts per day.

Sadly, though, there are still several players still violating the rules, in terms of bots.

In the PvP videos we can see several players using healbots. If Whistup was banished for heal bot, then a lot of other players should also be banished.

I won't call names because I don't want the server to be dead, and I would also have to report even teammates, in order to be fair, but I believe that GMs are scared to ban everyone they identify as bots in order to avoid killing the game. The consequence is people still openly using bots (again, just watch pvp videos, or go watch any pvp battle while invisible).

We end up with the dilemma of letting botters play and only punishing a few of them, thats why I proposed to change game rules. I don't like the idea of lottery banishment, I believe the rule is for everyone. I understand 400 players have already been banished, but we all know there are way more out there.

I stopped playing the game in 2016 when Platon closed, I thought the game had no future. I have spent a lot of time, effort and some money into the game, in the past, which I regret of:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

But now I came back due to being informed of a new owner, hoping things changed, so I am just trying to help the game!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th November 2018 21:28:15

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting GM Eden:
Hi,

Eden.

Thank you for the fast response, GM Eden, I am actually surprised on the number, that's about 19ish accounts per day.

Sadly, though, there are still several players still violating the rules, in terms of bots.

In the PvP videos we can see several players using healbots. If Whistup was banished for heal bot, then a lot of other players should also be banished.

I won't call names because I don't want the server to be dead, and I would also have to report even teammates, in order to be fair, but I believe that GMs are scared to ban everyone they identify as bots in order to avoid killing the game. The consequence is people still openly using bots (again, just watch pvp videos, or go watch any pvp battle while invisible).

We end up with the dilemma of letting botters play and only punishing a few of them, thats why I proposed to change game rules. I don't like the idea of lottery banishment, I believe the rule is for everyone. I understand 400 players have already been banished, but we all know there are way more out there.

I dont think there are way more than 400 players. There might be way more accounts.
The number is huge for our community. And i am happy that they started from those which hurts the most. Advanced bots. I dont think i ever reported auto healers. And i reported quite some cavebotters. Dunno why I leave out auto healers. They been there for too long I guess :o
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 21:30:04

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting GM Eden:
Hi,

Eden.

I dont think there are way more than 400 players. There might be way more accounts.
The number is huge for our community. And i am happy that they started from those which hurts the most. Advanced bots. I dont think i ever reported auto healers. And i reported quite some cavebotters. Dunno why I leave out auto healers. They been there for too long I guess :o

Yeah, that's my point. I play 100% manually, but we all know the vast majority of players use healbot.

If Whistup got banished only for using heal bot, then rules should be applied equally for everybody. Either ban every healbotters now or lift his banishment, in my opinion.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
25th November 2018 21:37:18

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting GM Eden:
Hi,

Eden.

Yeah, that's my point. I play 100% manually, but we all know the vast majority of players use healbot.

If Whistup got banished only for using heal bot, then rules should be applied equally for everybody. Either ban every healbotters now or lift his banishment, in my opinion.

GMs ban more heal botters. The exception (precedent) will confirm the Rules. Hail A-BC!