This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th November 2018 19:27:50 GM Quillon View post »
29th November 2018 19:41:08 GM Quillon View post »
Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
29th November 2018 16:14:54

Hey as uknow me from novus as true pvper i never do ban traps or redname traps for anyone i want a clear fight Sense lawlietpson got bvanned and they see me taking some experince i beilve they fear me so i was at kpunda hunting was close to take 80 and from nowhere im black skull killed lvl 45-47 i had 1 kill 1 week, for me it make no sense to kill him there i dont even take pk on fights to avoid black skull. he came invis made me kill him you should start doing something about it they are breaking the game his name was Carlinhospson. aka lawlietpson i lose 6 lvls for nothing and i have to pay cards now to remove wich is unfair in my opninon i deserv free black skull payment and recover my lvls.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 17:06:38 (Last edited 29th November 2018 17:07:16)

Sad how some of enemys fighting... If deathloss was WAY higher at lower levels this probly wont happen often. Again this is an great exemple why black-skull need to get reworked, you should be able to play with it without massive loss of exp, loss of items are much better soloution for it. With black-skull now you need to pay it off (not all can do it) or just leave the character stand by and some sadly quit because of this.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
29th November 2018 17:24:31

It's again same guy as before they made ban trap for Botis.

As u can see punishment from that time did learn nothign this guy.

Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
29th November 2018 19:12:57

Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
29th November 2018 19:19:18

Same guy did that to me today but i took black instead its pathetic he deserv ban on his main until delete lawlietpson aka carlinahpson still trying to do it sense they losing war hope gm quillio//gm eden do something about it
GM Quillon
Game Master

29th November 2018 19:27:50

I would help you but in this case I can not. There are just single victims at your kill list (no multimple kills). Even if it is true, I do not see any premises to ban anyone.

-- Quillon
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th November 2018 19:28:43

Quoting Lawlietpson:
That guys only use spells :D is not game weakness, only use spells.

This is what he said when they did it to mart, right after mart got black skull he was laughing at the fact his plan was a success

He clearly doesnt know hes abusing a bug, he thinks its funny :smartass:
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th November 2018 19:32:13 (Last edited 29th November 2018 19:35:29)

Quoting GM Quillon:
I would help you but in this case I can not. There are just single victims at your kill list (no multimple kills). Even if it is true, I do not see any premises to ban anyone.

-- Quillon

Cant help? Well i think is time to change the invisible n this game .. because what your saying is that we should start making people black skull aswell?
Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
29th November 2018 19:40:43

gm quillion ive been playing 10 years this game and i never complain this is the first time i do it sense i want it to work or else i will use that aswell and fk them up it will destory our pvp no one willdare to take pk anymore
GM Quillon
Game Master

29th November 2018 19:41:08 (Last edited 29th November 2018 19:46:18)

Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

Cant help? Well i think is time to change the invisible n this game .. because what your saying is we should start making people black skull aswell?

Just try! :---)
This case is not clear like case solved 2 or 3 days ago. Accusation, just one killed player, no video. We believe in logs.

#Thread closed!

-- Quillon