1 2 3
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st March 2019 17:52:53

Hello , in attempt to bring back players and try to increase the population again ( to fix quillons destruction of the game) I would like to give freedom to everyone who was hunted by Dominado Effect and Last Hit, escpecially Everath players who got caught in the crossfire.

The Guild Demonic Team and Primatas will continue to be hunted, some players of there teams can ask for discounted hunted up to 50% off and some cannot .

Other mentionable names that are excluded from this one in a lifetime opportunity are:
Kamikaze Moe
Guarrior B

Catch Caste online and we can confirm your freedom today !!!
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st March 2019 17:53:28

Quoting Caste:
Hello , in attempt to bring back players and try to increase the population again ( to fix quillons destruction of the game) I would like to give freedom to everyone who was hunted by Dominado Effect and Last Hit, escpecially Everath players who got caught in the crossfire.

The Guild Demonic Team and Primatas will continue to be hunted, some players of there teams can ask for discounted hunted up to 50% off and some cannot .

Other mentionable names that are excluded from this one in a lifetime opportunity are:
Kamikaze Moe
Guarrior B
Gop

Reencarnando
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
31st March 2019 18:13:17

This game is already dead. there is no more to do ... the general administration of the game is flawed and incapable ... positions taken with amateurs ...;)
Viktor Top
Player

Pharos
Level 110
Mage
1st April 2019 00:25:04

My father love me and your????
Kicked from your house bro , dont cry:(
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
1st April 2019 15:33:53

Look at a level 100 player, let's kill? Congratulations to those involved.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd April 2019 00:32:15

Quoting Lumbridge:

Hello , ive seen you comment on lots of forum threads and nothing you say seems to be relevant .

Do us all a favour and stay on topic of stay out of the forums .
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
2nd April 2019 07:04:43

This wasn't april fools? :o
Gesser
Player

Elysium
Level 339
Mage
2nd April 2019 13:44:20

Hello , in attempt to bring back players and try to increase the population again ( to fix MY destruction of the game) I would like to give freedom to everyone who was hunted by Dominado Effect and Last Hit, escpecially Everath players who got caught in the crossfire.

Kamikaze Moe
Guarrior B

Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd April 2019 16:16:14 (Last edited 2nd April 2019 19:25:44)

Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
4th April 2019 19:44:27

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Lumbridge:

Hello , ive seen you comment on lots of forum threads and nothing you say seems to be relevant .

Do us all a favour and stay on topic of stay out of the forums .

cara vc ajudou a acabar com o jogo n adianta dar uma de "cara bom querendo o melhor" escrevo oq eu quero irrelevante é vc ter gastado tanto tempo pra sua conta n valer nem 300 reais
1 2 3