Anderson
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
20th April 2019 12:42:44

buenos días no soy bueno con el ingles pero colocare abajo traducido mi problema es que en el juego me sale un letrero de nombre fallido y no entiendo ya mi cuenta tiene 2 años y tengo personajes con nombres similares pero en esta cuenta específicamente luego de que cierro session y intento volver entrar me sale este error a cada rato y me toca esperar alrededor de 4 o 5 min para poder entrar igualmente dejare un correo electrónico mostrando las imágenes porque aquí no se como subir las imágenes

good morning I'm not good with English but I'll put it down translated my problem is that in the game I get a name bad sign and I do not understand my account is 2 years old and I have characters with similar names but in this account specifically after I close session and try to get back in I get this error every time and I have to wait around 4 or 5 min to be able to enter also leave an email showing the images because here I do not know how to upload the images

:(:(:(:(:(:(
Anderson
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
18th May 2019 20:49:09

Excuse me could you give me an answer by email or personal? please
Anderson
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
23rd May 2019 22:38:58

good morning are this report every 3 days waiting for a response from the technical support I do not know if they are making fun of me or if they are not taking me seriously but it is already more than a month and I still do not see any answers do not even contact me and this I got a lack of respect and a lack of professionalism
Paladin Maestro
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Warrior
25th May 2019 01:08:46

friend ami grab a time when platon ceased to work ami me susedia an error so only my main character gives me problems to connect but only change the name and go. also stop sending as many messages or you can be banned by spam 8)
Anderson
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
15th June 2019 15:39:19

Excuse me, friend, are you telling me to pay with my premiuns cards to solve a problem that I do not cause? forgive my ignorance this is the fault of the team of support that are an incapases garbage to give even a response and 2 months and no answer was given to me that is why many players are getting out of the game for errors like this and little attention for part of the support of the game and even more annoying 2 months and I have not received an answer to know if they work in my case or not and this is a total disgust