Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
10th May 2019 04:49:09

Why do you add things that no one wants? I mean monsters,these locations are hopeless.Did any of you check it out at all?
Ofcourse no.Again, you added a map that no one would attend,it is a waste of your time doing things like this.Maybe you will finally listen to players who want to help you make this game great again...?

I think it's time for you guys to add something that players want? There are many great proposals that you guys have not even responded to most of them.Many great ideas are wasted, I think you should finally spend time on what really players need.Main plot fishing? Cmon...

I would like you to write here your feelings about the current update and the next proposal. maybe they will listen to us here, many players are waiting.

First of all, stop adding on map blocking things on the area where people getting experience.
Would you like to see new talents,new recipes good items...? That's is only my sugestion.

The price of the cards deter new players who quickly give up with further play...?
Im not the main bank of the zezenia to give every day people cards for further play,card prices should be definitely lower.

That's all so I wish you all the best weekend, great loot and see ya in game...
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 715
Warrior
10th May 2019 05:22:58 (Last edited 10th May 2019 05:25:12)

The map design very good, the best so far. What we mean is: new creatures or volcanic golem, they have a lot of HP, a lot of damage, a little XP. If for us lvl high, these creatures do not give xp, imagine the lowest lvl. Consequence is being abandoned ... but I liked the map a lot, taking out so much tree and stone.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
10th May 2019 09:25:11

You speak as they are many in the staff.

It's just Quillon, his polish friends just help him, Qulllon decides over everything what comes and does not come.

He does not want any advices from anybody cuz he's way too proud to use other peoples ideas, he only wants to use his and likes people over who likes his ideas.

He hate's pvp in the game, pvp servers and specially the players. Even tho this game was meant for pvp and never even planned non-pvp. He does not think any good for us or cares.

In all zezenia's history was there ever more hated staff member as Quillon? Nobody says shit about GM Shadow even tho Zaza was an idiot and still is as an player but now cuz he has GM he has to act nice.

Other GMs are left alone, Quollon is the one here doing all this and yet still neither of the owners realize anything, which is insanely amazing, only tells me that they are not involved with this game and staff almost at all.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th May 2019 11:01:42

Guys, go fish... they made fishing very important its as important as being premium...