Bravox
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Warrior
11th May 2019 22:23:12 (Last edited 11th May 2019 22:23:30)

Just my point of view on online games today.
Zezenia is an incredible game. You can play with friends, alone, do missions etc.
But we take hours to evolve, monsters with a lot of life, little respaw and the majority of players takes a lot to kill the monsters, causing in a low xp and slow evolution (of course the longer it takes longer) and discouraging players , because in the day to day few are able to spend much time in front of a computer.
The question I want to get is, zezenia should adapt in the current day, I say this in relation to areas with more mosntros, less hp of the same, stronger respaw, thus giving a faster evolution and guarantee of fun, instead of passing hours and hours in front of the computer to pick up 1 lvl.
I think you're on the right track, look at the horned dragon respaw, it's amazing, and so are the rest.

Warrior_Bravox
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
12th May 2019 11:08:41

Quoting Bravox:
Zezenia is an incredible game. You can play with friends, alone, do missions etc.
But we take hours to evolve, monsters with a lot of life, little respaw and the majority of players takes a lot to kill the monsters, causing in a low xp and slow evolution (of course the longer it takes longer) and discouraging players , because in the day to day few are able to spend much time in front of a computer.
The question I want to get is, zezenia should adapt in the current day, I say this in relation to areas with more mosntros, less hp of the same, stronger respaw, thus giving a faster evolution and guarantee of fun, instead of passing hours and hours in front of the computer to pick up 1 lvl.
I think you're on the right track, look at the horned dragon respaw, it's amazing, and so are the rest.

Warrior_Bravox

You should understand that even tho many people cant spend hours for gaming, some can. If you will make so lvl 200 can get a lvl in 1h. Then those who can pg all day will take 20lvls a day. Look what hapens during double exp weeks.

To balance that there could be stamina like it was in zezenia cousin game. When you have full stamina u get 1.5x more exp. Then 1x for 7h of the day. And then 0.75x the rest of the day. And 1h offline time would give 30mins of stamina.

This would disturb botters who "play" 20h a day. And those who play very little would get some boost. This would encourage to play at least 1h per day. To use that 1p card. Or even 2cards for exp boost.
On the other hand it wouldnt kill active players as stage exp does because these 1h a day type of players wouldnt catch up with active ones, but wouldnt fall behind as much.
Maybe the fact that people would want to hunt at leadt 1h per day would make people fight more and motivate them.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
13th May 2019 01:23:12 (Last edited 13th May 2019 01:23:27)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Bravox:

Warrior_Bravox

You should understand that even tho many people cant spend hours for gaming, some can. If you will make so lvl 200 can get a lvl in 1h. Then those who can pg all day will take 20lvls a day. Look what hapens during double exp weeks.

To balance that there could be stamina like it was in zezenia cousin game. When you have full stamina u get 1.5x more exp. Then 1x for 7h of the day. And then 0.75x the rest of the day. And 1h offline time would give 30mins of stamina.

This would disturb botters who "play" 20h a day. And those who play very little would get some boost. This would encourage to play at least 1h per day. To use that 1p card. Or even 2cards for exp boost.
On the other hand it wouldnt kill active players as stage exp does because these 1h a day type of players wouldnt catch up with active ones, but wouldnt fall behind as much.
Maybe the fact that people would want to hunt at leadt 1h per day would make people fight more and motivate them.

I'd play a bit if it had this. i hate getting "normal exp" for only playing an hour a day like i would be able to

Ryan~
Elryoon
Player

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
19th May 2019 10:15:08

play alone? really?
what you mean about play alone?
if you want die by a single player when you have too many hp or just get half lvl it's ok for you

im i dont know what you want when you says play alone lols

:O:O
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
19th May 2019 12:36:42

Zezenia ironman mode PogChamp
Rage
Sage

Pharos