El Mario
Player

Elysium
Level 310
Warrior
20th August 2019 14:55:43

Since the last update, the gathering system was changed, now, there are some monsters that drains your mana from some distance, i think this change is obviously to prevent botters to stay gathering 24/7 without trouble.

But this change, is, on the other side, terrible for players also, who takes their gatherable items with their bare hands because its very annoying killing the monsters each four minutes. Talking with the other players i tought about a simple solution, that would prevent botters, and be less stressful for players who gather with their hands.

The solution is simple, make new gatherable poisonous items, whenever you gather an item you have a chance of gathering poisonous items, same as worms nowadays, make a % chance of gathering this poisonous items, with a low market value like 25gp, on a span of like 30 minutes max the player would have maximum amount of poisonous items, now comes the second change: whenever the player reaches the maximum amount of allowed poisonous items, he can't gather anymore, the character wouldnt be able to gather new items, so the player cannot benefit for that even if he can handle the monsters without healing.

I think this change would benefit players who play fair, instead of making the game worst for everyone because of the gather bots.

Also, this isn't the main point here but you guys should take a look into some sort of improvement of Elvish Onions spawns, they're terrible and need atleast a few more spots inside the cave, its simply impossible to farm there without guiving up after few circles, cuz the spawn is awful.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st August 2019 03:41:18

I have repeatedly ask for them to make the elvish onions spawns bigger. Hopefully they have heard it again and will continue to ask for a better spawn until it is fixed.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
21st August 2019 05:25:20 (Last edited 21st August 2019 07:37:58)

Gathering, fishing. These skills are botters based. Who would gather manually for so many hours and days.
Same goes for fishing. I manually fish to reach 40 fishing. I am at 34 now. Guess what. It took so long that i barely want it anymore as I dont really wanna play single target class aka warlock.

All inprovements for more crowded spawns are great ant exciting. But not for single target class.
We run into 6 dragons... load combo after combo. 12comboes on high lvl. Well its like 3-4 comboes for pyro and 20 desos/rages for paladin/barb.
Just deso is 1sec, combo on warlock is 4sec. Or 50+ dext shots on marksman (shooting arrows as well ofc)

Pvm shoupd be reconsidered myself as the gap is crazy
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
21st August 2019 14:10:48

It was great change, gathering bots are history.
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
21st August 2019 14:16:27

Quoting Baltas:
Gathering, fishing. These skills are botters based. Who would gather manually for so many hours and days.
Same goes for fishing. I manually fish to reach 40 fishing. I am at 34 now. Guess what. It took so long that i barely want it anymore as I dont really wanna play single target class aka warlock.

All inprovements for more crowded spawns are great ant exciting. But not for single target class.
We run into 6 dragons... load combo after combo. 12comboes on high lvl. Well its like 3-4 comboes for pyro and 20 desos/rages for paladin/barb.
Just deso is 1sec, combo on warlock is 4sec. Or 50+ dext shots on marksman (shooting arrows as well ofc)

Pvm shoupd be reconsidered myself as the gap is crazy

That’s why I enjoy Tibia PVM that much more, it’s more interactive. You have spells you need to aim which actually increase your DPS and all vocations can AOE.

When you have one mage which can hit 10 mobs while the rest hit 1, there is obviously going to be a massive difference, stevie wonder could see that.