1 2
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:18:28 (Last edited 13th September 2019 11:56:15)

Before anything I just want you to know the game is heading in the right direction under your ownership, you're doing a good job.

1.) Change the way task points work. at the moment it would take around 5+ years to gather 4000 challenge points. Certain tasks should give you more points than others and rework the amount of points it cost to buy something. most the chests are useless due to the fact people will want to save their points for the 4000 point weapons.

2.) Sense shared pain still isnt working for paladins give them a second buff which will reflect damage back to the monster as a percentage.

3.) Change marksman critical buff from 100% to 50%, at this time they are the superior class for pvp due to the fact that if two marksman critical buff they can pump any mage or ranger.

4.) Add some new attribute to weapons and armors like Armor Penetration. Attack speed, Reflect Damage, +Attack, +Defence. (Not the same as +melee and +defending) And so on.
Also make items lootable with different attributes. for example: you see a imperial quiver 0.0/4.5 3% critical boost (1% attack speed). give people more variety in improving gear

5.) Rework the damage formula. the old formula for PvM was much better around 8 years ago. (physical damage)

6.) Change so marksman and barbarian buff do not take off your raise. Also change so Sacred Agility cannot take you out of raise (like speed boost)

7.) Revert bravery back to the old bravery. right now a shaman and paladin buff is useless you have for 5 minutes with 10 minute cooldown. and that's with 400 paladin 298 shaman. when a 400 warlock and 100 pyro can have infinite raise.

8.) Lower the cooldown on paladin buff to 8 seconds like every other class which has cooldowns on their buffs, they are suppose to be tanks not tank for a little then not tank for 2 minutes.

9.) Make polls where people can vote on updates and set a percentage of people that would have to vote yes in order to have it put in game, this is why many of games are successful.

10.) Give Barbarians and Paladins a buff together as Both rangers have precision together.

11.) Adding treasure maps as drops from all tiers of monsters, East (1-100), Medium (100-200), Advanced (200-300), Master (300+) (Levels come from the level you get the task on) with a rare rate you can loot a treasure map, A treasure map might say bring this to NPC Graham who will then either give you a task to bring him an item, (ex: Bring me 1 Rusty Vozuth Legs, Ex2: Bring me 10 demon skins)
Or he can ask you a question about Zezenia History, (ex: Who was the first player to reach level 100 in all of Zezenia, ex2: Who was the original head GM?)
Or it can simply just be a random trivia question in real life, (Ex: Who was the first president of the United State?, (Ex2: What is the square root of 64?)
Or maybe even make you run an errand, (ex: bring these 5 sturgeon to Patrick in Caerfa then return to me) (ex2: Defeat 5 devestating beetles ruining caerfa)
Then once you complete the treasure map it would hold random rewards, can be some potions, premium cards, equipment and so on. (Would be super beneficial for newer and older players)

12.) Pyro damage must be lowered a bit, at the moment they are the most tank mage, highest damage and AOE, It makes all other classes useless to play if youre a solo player.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:43:14 (Last edited 12th September 2019 15:46:15)

I can agree everyone could use a revision of 1, 4, 5, 9, & 11
Those should at least be considered.

1) If events or special holiday prizes were held as stated by staff....
No one would have a chance or want to get that compared to the top 4000 point Challenge Point item.
Anyone can see the system would not support that.
It does not even support what it has, currently.
It does just what you speak.

4) I remember we talked once about blacksmith/forging/mining as well for a money sinkhole.
Taking 2 like looted items and being able to have a chance to forge them into next tier.
Or two upgraded tiers into a newer tier.
The options to have as you say "variety" is quite important on MMORPGs.

5) Everything is unbalanced. Warrior + Ranger on fix-rated damage formula and limited by exhausts.
Then you have mages on exponential damage formula and pyro heavily out-weighting even their rivaling subclasses.

9) Yeah, sometimes votes and polls are nice to see displayed. Some can say polls are skewed. Well, it could be scripted to allow 1 IP address to vote and you could vote from your main character above level X. This way if it saw another noob or alt account that tried to skew results on, it would be at least controlled to a degree.

11) Definitely, people love scavenger hunts for miscellaneous rares and puzzles.
I would add to have a counter in logs for total complete puzzles + maps achieved.
If so, it can be used to implement some other quest in the future.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
12th September 2019 15:46:37

Quoting Deadpool:
I can agree everyone could use a revision of 1, 4, 5, 9, & 11
Those should at least be considered.

4) I remember we talked once about blacksmith/forging/mining as well for a money sinkhole.
Taking 2 like looted items and being able to have a chance to forge them into next tier.
Or two upgraded tiers into a newer tier.
The options to have as you say "variety" is quite important on MMORPGs.

I actually proposed this about 10 years ago about blacksmithing/mining and they said they were going to add it forever ago and it just never got into the game.
Technical Knockout
Player

Pharos
Level 146
Warrior
12th September 2019 19:03:40

+1 These are some good proposals
Dont mind damage as it is though
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
12th September 2019 19:14:42

Quoting Gudnite:
Before anything I just want you to know the game is heading in the right direction under your ownership, you're doing a good job.

1.) Change the way task points work. at the moment it would take around 5+ years to gather 4000 challenge points. Certain tasks should give you more points than others and rework the amount of points it cost to buy something. most the chests are useless due to the fact people will want to save their points for the 4000 point weapons.

2.) Sense shared pain still isnt working for paladins give them a second buff which will reflect damage back to the monster as a percentage.

3.) Change marksman critical buff from 100% to 50%, at this time they are the superior class for pvp due to the fact that if two marksman critical buff they can pump any mage or ranger.

4.) Add some new attribute to weapons and armors like Armor Penetration. Attack speed, Reflect Damage, +Attack, +Defence. (Not the same as +melee and +defending) And so on.
Also make items lootable with different attributes. for example: you see a imperial quiver 0.0/4.5 3% critical boost (1% attack speed). give people more variety in improving gear

5.) Rework the damage formula. the old formula for PvM was much better around 8 years ago. (physical damage)

6.) Change so marksman and barbarian buff do not take off your raise. Also change so Sacred Agility cannot take you out of raise (like speed boost)

7.) Revert bravery back to the old bravery. right now a shaman and paladin buff is useless you have for 5 minutes with 10 minute cooldown. and that's with 400 paladin 298 shaman. when a 400 warlock and 100 pyro can have infinite raise.

8.) Lower the cooldown on paladin buff to 8 seconds like every other class which has cooldowns on their buffs, they are suppose to be tanks not tank for a little then not tank for 2 minutes.

9.) Make polls where people can vote on updates and set a percentage of people that would have to vote yes in order to have it put in game, this is why many of games are successful.

10.) Give Barbarians and Paladins a buff together as Both rangers have precision together.

11.) Adding treasure maps as drops from all tiers of monsters, East (1-100), Medium (100-200), Advanced (200-300), Master (300+) (Levels come from the level you get the task on) with a rare rate you can loot a treasure map, A treasure map might say bring this to NPC Graham who will then either give you a task to bring him an item, (ex: Bring me 1 Rusty Vozuth Legs, Ex2: Bring me 10 demon skins)
Or he can ask you a question about Zezenia History, (ex: Who was the first player to reach level 100 in all of Zezenia, ex2: Who was the original head GM?)
Or it can simply just be a random trivia question in real life, (Ex: Who was the first president of the United State?, (Ex2: What is the square root of 64?)
Or maybe even make you run an errand, (ex: bring these 5 sturgeon to Patrick in Caerfa then return to me) (ex2: Defeat 5 devestating beetles ruining caerfa)
Then once you complete the treasure map it would hold random rewards, can be some potions, premium cards, equipment and so on. (Would be super beneficial for newer and older players)

Agreed with:

1 - Yes, i hate the fact that something is literally unobtainable for me just cuz i wont but enough time into the game. Or something which is guaranteed +1 year work to do something for.

2 - Why not, newer spells were added to warrior classes some time ago, spell ideas are always good.

6 - Would be a nice fix, atm i think they're just broken but not cared about.

8 - Yes pls.

9 - I want to agree and not agree with this. In games where it works they have insane population where somebody boosting an answer with many characters would not be that possible. In a game as small as this one player can chose any reply if he wants by just creating many accounts.

10 - Another spell idea
Korvex
Player

Pharos
Level 397
Mage
12th September 2019 21:07:06

+1 nice ideas!
Zezenia can't stand still in time. And also, i agree 100% about paladins spells/buffs, they need to be real tanks!!! not tanks for some minuts...good ideas :)
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
12th September 2019 22:37:17

I agree, paladin has to be more tank
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
12th September 2019 23:15:31

Great ideas from a shyt guy . +1 look into these ideas for a better zez :smartass:8)
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
13th September 2019 03:37:07

+1 for no CD on paladin buff. Every class has no CD or 15 sec on barb buff. All buffs either need to be no CD or have the same CD.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
13th September 2019 11:57:24

Quoting Rage:
+1 for no CD on paladin buff. Every class has no CD or 15 sec on barb buff. All buffs either need to be no CD or have the same CD.

Yeah it doesnt make sense why he nerfed only paladins so much
1 2