Ator
Player

Pharos
Level 26
Warrior
15th September 2019 14:39:56 (Last edited 15th September 2019 14:40:26)

Let's talk about things that may are comming up in a near future.

New server location: We might get technical when we talk about rates and balancing vocations, however that's not the main idea on this thread but what is most important in this case is the location, I believe this is the right time to release a brand new server along with a new location. The majority of the population in this game - as most of the games online - are resided in Brasil. Latency is a big factor when we speak about enjoying the game - regardless if you like to pvp or not - having a nice and stable experience while you playing makes the diference at the end of the day. For that reason, bringning the chance to play on a server located where the most of the population are from is the right direction to ahead.

Share your thoughts as long they are valid and productive to the thread. - Do not mislead with such post as pvp or not pvp, hunted or not hunted, etc -
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
15th September 2019 16:19:48

hello, i'm brazilian too, but let's get to the points

if the server is hosted in south america, europeans probably won't even be able to play, which in north america do

I know most players are brazilian, but a server hosted in north america works well for everyone to play
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th September 2019 01:33:58

Quoting Xutlach:

if the server is hosted in south america, europeans probably won't even be able to play, which in north america do

I know most players are brazilian, but a server hosted in north america works well for everyone to play

Not sure if we could compare it to LoL servers but I can confirm I cant play on brazillian servers and us europeans have one of the best network connections out there.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
16th September 2019 02:13:14

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Xutlach:

Not sure if we could compare it to LoL servers but I can confirm I cant play on brazillian servers and us europeans have one of the best network connections out there.

Same to us, south american players with zezenia. we cant use rise of peace after lvl 300.. In my case... Good pc and 50 mbs internet but you can already play in others servers without lag.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th September 2019 02:30:47

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Xutlach:

Same to us, south american players with zezenia. we cant use rise of peace after lvl 300.. In my case... Good pc and 50 mbs internet but you can already play in others servers without lag.

I have no issues at all playing on NA servers but I have 500mbs and a good computer.. its just the routing and poor connections to brazillian servers what causes lags. This was also the reason KZ didnt host a server in SA.
Vulture Claw
Player

Pharos
Level 209
Mage
16th September 2019 03:55:05

It's a great idea creating a new server located in SA, most of zezenia comunity are from SA, i guess at least 55% to 60% or maybe more are from South America and the majority are from Brazil 1st, Venezuela 2nd, Chile 3rd.
The best country for a host must be Brazil and Chile, these have the best connection structure from SA, the best states for a host in Brazil are: (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo) and in Chile must be: (Santiago, I dont know), I think Brazil is better because it is better located and more centralized than Chile, so all countries from SA can get a good route, even countries from NA and CAcan get a decent connection to SA server, i dont know about EU but as i know the countries from EU with the best internet connection are from the Nordic and Central EU but i guess some Nordic countries like Norway, Sweden and Finland may have a decent connection to SA server but maybe people from Poland, may have some problems but i guess it's still playable with some lag spikes but still playable.

We, Brazilians (I'm not talking about all SA, just Brazil) play with 150ms to 200ms in the current NA server (without any kinda tunnel), with a tunnel we can get up to 90ms to 120ms (thats great for us) but we can still play with 150/200ms at least until lv 230/250 then our character speed outsclale our connection, but with 90ms to 120ms we can play decent with a character until lv 350 to 430 without any problem after it, we back to the speed character lag.

About LoL ping, LOL is a MOBA and Zezenia is a MMORPG, and it is very different, imo playing LoL with 10ms to 30ms its great (I play with 21ms, BR server) and more than 65ms turn into a bad time playing, youll play an unfair game so 31ms to 64ms is still playable, more than this it's unfair (imo).

About Zezenia ping, different from LOL you can play zezenia with more than 65ms easily, 200ms is still playable (not the best ping but still playable) but you can't have a decent LOL match playing with 200ms, that's the difference between LoL and Zezenia.

But i dont think a new server is a good idea, dealing with 3 server is hard, i think the current staff cant deal with 4 server, the best way is to change the location of Novus or Pharos to SA, Brazil (preference Novus).

Just my humble opnion, hope one day the staff move a server to SA or create a new one locate in SA, also Tibia did it and they're doing very well with those new SA server.
Hogworts Zika
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
16th September 2019 13:35:54

It would be great, but with the current situation of zezenia it's kind of hard