Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th October 2019 09:48:54

I think its time for a server for anyone to enjoy instead of more pvp servers, those who exist are already impossible to play for newcomers since 1 out of 10 players are nice guys allowing player numbers to increase without hunting them.
People say they allow others to play but looking at character pages and onlinelists tells something else is going on.
Recently i read a thread about lvl 300's hunting lvl 30 consistently.. I mean.. srsly?.. Its just.. uff..
This is why i believe, if a new serv inc, go nonpvp and think about enjoyment and fun rather than f*cking ppl over.

There is elysium, but elysium seems very worn out and not attractive for new players, they realise ppl are just botting 24/7 and the xp/h is so lame that playing elysium gets very discouraging with multiple level 300+ running around.

If a Nonpvp would open, the most important thing would be catching any botter(Just ban and dont chill out to keep onlinenumbers cuz then the server is already busted), ppl will enjoy the server better and progress has value in it for once. Most botters may just quit botting to enjoy the server anyway and create a good community.

Id say a 2x nonpvp would be attractive, its not too easy nor too hard, and it has to be free from bots from the beginning, than newcomers will have a nice time without demotivating stuff mentioned above or get totally discouraged by pvp servers. Its also nice for the ppl who generally just wanna enjoy the game and have fun.

I really would like too see some new players!
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 715
Warrior
28th October 2019 14:34:37

"There is elysium, but elysium seems very worn out and not attractive for new players, they realise ppl are just botting 24/7 and the xp/h is so lame that playing elysium gets very discouraging with multiple level 300+ running around."

100% true. Not attractive to me, imagine for new players.