Show staff replies in this thread
18th November 2019 12:58:44 GM Shadow View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
17th November 2019 18:33:13

I would like to know when exp/hour will be more balanced for solo hunts.
Right now a lvl 350 pyro makes more solo then a 550 warlock
400 Barb/ Paladin also makes more solo then 550 warlock.

I understand that pyros are solo class but that experience gap is ridiculous . I need best party and full boost to make almost as much as 350 pyro solo.

I am not complaining just for warlocks, marksmans ,rogues and shamans need to be fixed too.

I know a nerf on other classes will just make people spam forum and cry , so I suggest a rework on other classes.

1 suggestion, give those classes a PVM Spell that only works on monsters.

Lets here more suggestions and staff reply on this thread

Love,
Cream
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
17th November 2019 19:07:02 (Last edited 17th November 2019 19:08:17)

Balancing classes, subclasses is almost impossible. Zaza aka GM Shadow will try to release some fixes in next update (for sure few days before Xmas), but you can believe me or no - balancing classes in Zezenia is like mission impossible, even with Baltas' calculations ;p.

-- Quillon
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
17th November 2019 20:13:39

Quoting Devilish Spectre:
Balancing classes, subclasses is almost impossible. Zaza aka GM Shadow will try to release some fixes in next update (for sure few days before Xmas), but you can believe me or no - balancing classes in Zezenia is like mission impossible, even with Baltas' calculations ;p.

-- Quillon

Remove and rework like 70% of all spells. Balancing 7 classes shouldn't be that hard. It's not if you get the right person to do it and also it's hard when staff is non-pvp team.
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
18th November 2019 00:27:14

Quoting Caste:
I would like to know when exp/hour will be more balanced for solo hunts.
Right now a lvl 350 pyro makes more solo then a 550 warlock
400 Barb/ Paladin also makes more solo then 550 warlock.

I understand that pyros are solo class but that experience gap is ridiculous . I need best party and full boost to make almost as much as 350 pyro solo.

I am not complaining just for warlocks, marksmans ,rogues and shamans need to be fixed too.

I know a nerf on other classes will just make people spam forum and cry , so I suggest a rework on other classes.

1 suggestion, give those classes a PVM Spell that only works on monsters.

Lets here more suggestions and staff reply on this thread

Love,
Cream

I totally agree.
Zezenia has stopped in time and is gradually ending.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
18th November 2019 02:16:27 (Last edited 18th November 2019 02:17:31)

Aparently new aoes spells incoming. lets see what happens and how its work in pve

and about barbs-paladins do "that exp" is only in one respawn.. we usualy do no more than 2kk- exp
GM Shadow
Game Master

18th November 2019 12:58:44

There are some changes planned for the update we hope will bring us back to a better balance between the classes when it comes to EXP gain. Over the years the game and players have changed, and will continue to in the future. Adjustments will always be needed as we go forward~

Please continue to provide constructive feeback and ideas. We will be looking to improve old spells, add new ones, and make each class more fun and unique in the future as well!

GM Shadow
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
18th November 2019 15:33:24

Quoting El Mart:
Aparently new aoes spells incoming. lets see what happens and how its work in pve

and about barbs-paladins do "that exp" is only in one respawn.. we usualy do no more than 2kk- exp

Either you're here to bullshit or you're actually that unexperienced. There's more than just "one" spawn where you do insane exp and they're not even all hardcore spawns. I'm not sure what you are doing but i can do +2.5kk exp in several spawns on my 250 paladin, not even talking about the insane exp hardcore spawns give me and there's more than one of those as well. The higher you get the better hardcore spawn you are able to hunt in.

On your lvl theres at least 4 spots in hardcore spawns where you could do +4-5kk exp and like 2 spots which reaches easily over 2.5-3 on normal spawns. I haven't hunted to test on that many spawns cuz i don't play my warrior but others do and they reach better exp than i do on my pyro. Paladins and barbs run over pyros exp after 450+ or be similar at least, all depends on how insane life steal gear you can get on a warrior and spend less time healing, if not better not heal at all and just heal out of life steal.

Rage hunts with health flasks only cuz he heals so much with life steal and don't even use that many health flasks on a hunt, if he maxes out his life steal gear with both rings he don't even have to heal at all in few places. Hence the insane exp he does.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
18th November 2019 15:47:37 (Last edited 18th November 2019 15:50:43)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting El Mart:

Either you're here to bullshit or you're actually that unexperienced. There's more than just "one" spawn where you do insane exp and they're not even all hardcore spawns. I'm not sure what you are doing but i can do +2.5kk exp in several spawns on my 250 paladin, not even talking about the insane exp hardcore spawns give me and there's more than one of those as well. The higher you get the better hardcore spawn you are able to hunt in.

On your lvl theres at least 4 spots in hardcore spawns where you could do +4-5kk exp and like 2 spots which reaches easily over 2.5-3 on normal spawns. I haven't hunted to test on that many spawns cuz i don't play my warrior but others do and they reach better exp than i do on my pyro. Paladins and barbs run over pyros exp after 450+ or be similar at least, all depends on how insane life steal gear you can get on a warrior and spend less time healing, if not better not heal at all and just heal out of life steal.

Rage hunts with health flasks only cuz he heals so much with life steal and don't even use that many health flasks on a hunt, if he maxes out his life steal gear with both rings he don't even have to heal at all in few places. Hence the insane exp he does.

Yah you're right. Paladin can do solo 4.5kk exp on Hardcore dragons without waste or 5.2kk with exps bonus and using flasks also can do same at dks hardcore.. (x2 exp talking )
What other resp mate? XD demonic ents? i dont do good experience there still with full set and spaming flasks. Oh i missed everybody have skills 150 like you with whole characters.. plss of course you can do more experience in normals mobs...

Only way to do Great experience now for me Is with shaman and pyromancer on hardcore dks ( 7.5kk )
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
18th November 2019 16:32:59 (Last edited 18th November 2019 16:38:43)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting El Mart:

Rage hunts with health flasks only because he heals so much with life steal and don't even use that many health flasks on a hunt, if he maxes out his life steal gear with both rings he don't even have to heal at all in few places. Hence the insane exp he does.

Right about more exp wrong on the exact exp detail. Using life steal and flasks only I make well over 7kk/h at HC Dk's, Demonic ents in yafmel over 8kk/h. I would make more if I had the full Life steal sets. I have not been back to the HC dragons in well over 100 levels. Other
spawns normal ones with life steal and flasks are well over 3kk/h. As a paladin even the 30 sec holy sword spell increases your exp/h and less time you spend healing with spells the more exp you get by being able to deso more often. Flask+lifesteal is like healing in a normal spell for me. Even if the dmg is more then that healing once or twice will not hinder the exp much on harder spawns. More you gather to kill in these situations the higher the exp will be. Just don't go luring 5dk in HC xD

This is where people are crying. Higher the level the more you should be able to do. Not everyone can afford to play Like I do hence why I am the only one who rarely gets the exp like this. @500+I expect I will be doing way more. With higher HP pool things will get easier.

If dramatic changes are made to the Mob's everyone benefits. If dramatic changes to a single class is made. People will cry. It is as devilsh said an endless battle.

+1 for monster HP to be reduced and some minor adjustments to exp/hp ratio on most mobs.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th November 2019 16:59:59

Reducing Hp of monsters will increase everyones experience/h .This will still make it unbalanced for shamans, warlocks, marks, rogues …
Yes they will make better exp/h but pyro/paly/barb will make even greater and trumping the other classes . This is not how you fix and balance something .

Idea .

Shamans don't have a 2 second spell. make 2 second spell that hits as hard as rock thrust , but only works on PLAYER VS MONSTER
Rangers , have a spell that hits hard as 2 second spell but with no cooldown
Warlocks change Life drain or 2 second spell for a PVM spell that hits as hard as deathblow.

Of course do not get rid of the replaced spells because they will be used for war, and don't make new spells pvp applicable.
1 2