Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
27th February 2020 12:54:21

Hi.

1)
First i got a lot of questions.
The game changes is more annoing with every new update. For example - why the baits and fishing bag appears? This is not a fishing simulator and this worms everywhere is so annoing. The only what you do with them is to throw it away permanently. Same as special fishing bag? What for? The fishes dont even want to be located here automatic.. I got fishes everywhere. The fishing bag idea is just stupid. Same as baits. Goes by this ideas you can invent all kind of fishing stuff but what for? This game is not a fishing simulator.

------------------------------------------------
2)
Secondly i spent a lot of premium cards to get to smart trader guild but yet i csnt sell all stuff there. I think all kind of items in game shoul be saleable. Especially fishes. All kind of them. Not just few kinds.

3) The stamina idea. Same question: WHY make simple good things so complicated?

4) Monsters at gathering sities should be thought that way, so we can trap gathering bots chars with simple barrels, like it was earlier , and monsters will do their job to cheaters. And what you have done in sugarbeet ellaria area? You just changed imps there (good idea but better raging curses) with CUTEBUGS. WTF? If you dont react when people reporting bots, you can simple put raging curses there and no more reports will occur. People will know what to do with bots snd you will have calm and no more reporting.

5) The low lvl weapons in eidos shop available to buy. Now we cant sell even 1 hunters bow in market. Another crazy idea.

6) I wish there will be sometime one good idea with new updates for example using chests to climb levels on map. Putting chest on level 0 on map will allow when stepping on this chest, to climb on the edge of upper level of map. It will be superb idea. Or make the food harder to collect so the starving will apoears and the food items will be more important.

Sorry for my English. But i hope you get what i mean.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th February 2020 15:58:09 (Last edited 27th February 2020 15:59:51)

1) agree, fishing is retarded.

2) Seriously what other items besides fish, cant you sell mate?

3)"Why make simple good things so complicated"? elaborate on that.

4)IM confused of where you are going with this rant.

5) You're really pissed off that you can't sell a damn hunters bow on market? The items in eidos shop have no negative effect on the economy. They are easy to obtain, they barely sell for that much anyways. ANd for a level 89 ranger to be crying he cant sell hunters bow on market now, you have something wrong.

6) Not a "Superb idea". Really pointless just like fisihing.

Only good idea here is to remove fishing or do something with it.
All the rest are bad ideas for the game. Sorry not even ideas, you are just complaining.
Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
3rd March 2020 01:13:47

2) What can you sell? Arrows, food, pearls, gatherables, baits, roses, and many more. The economical aspects of this game is even better than exping but yet can be improved.

3) Stamina - useless idea. Starvation bar would be much better. Food should be more important than now. Obtaining food now is too easy.

4) I want to have game without cheaters who uses bots for exping/gathering. For equal chances for all.

5) Yes. Im pissed when imi investing money for trading various items earlier ,and now i cant sell things with good price. I liked trading more than anything in this game. And what imi seeing is changes which are not needed and they are bad. You csn always write in trade channel - i want to buy something, and people will sell or make buy offer. Why can you buy in NPC vomposite or hunters bow, and you cant buy hellish x-bow or pistol? Its radiculous.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
3rd March 2020 17:06:34

Geltharian items need to be added to shop .
Especially the boots .

Stanima needs to be fixed and balanced for all classes to use the same amount of stamina while in a hunt

At what percent does stanima get marked and reset . For example if I use 50 percent stanima at 4 pm Monday will I have 100 percent at 4 pm Tuesday ?