Show staff replies in this thread
2nd March 2020 14:07:45 GM Shadow View post »
Undelicious
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Mage
29th February 2020 16:47:11

Killatk scammed me and I will explain below.

He offered to sell me Great Gauntlets of Glory for 3,000,000 cash + 15 Premium cards. I agreed because I really wanted the +8% crit for my build.
I met with him in dp, he showed me the great gauntlets of glory, and then opened trade. I started to put the money in trade window and he logged off for a moment. When he came back on I opened trade with him and tried to look at the gauntlets to be sure they were right but then I discovered YOU CANNOT LOOK AT ITEMS IN THE TRADE WINDOW. This I didnt realize to be such a huge problem until I accepted the trade and noticed I had the regular Gauntlets of glory just +4% crit. I paid 4.5kk for a 200k item basically due to a faulty system and a scamming lying thief. I dont expect anything to happen here but I wanted to warn other players of this AND bring it to everyone's attention that the Killatk is a thief.

In conclusion I will point out that the community of Elysium have reached out to me and offered their support which is nice but honestly I want justice.

I really want the staff to change this scam possibility so it cant happen to others. :(
GM Shadow
Game Master

2nd March 2020 14:07:45

Sorry to hear about that kind of thing happening. We will look into upgrading the trade window so you can control click view items.
Also aiming to minimize duplicate use of any item sprites so there is no visual confusion either!
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 713
Ranger
2nd March 2020 23:02:32

Quoting GM Shadow:
Sorry to hear about that kind of thing happening. We will look into upgrading the trade window so you can control click view items.
Also aiming to minimize duplicate use of any item sprites so there is no visual confusion either!

That is simple Sir. GM. Add sparkle effects or other coloring to the great of glory items in next update. In the past I went through a similar situation with just the same item, please check this out!