This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th April 2020 15:05:38 GM Shadow View post »
Administration
Staff

22nd April 2020 10:44:42

Today's Server Save includes the following changes:

- The Event is back on by popular demand! Enraged monsters spawn more regularly and yield more experience. Although we are all out of easter eggs, you will also find various special drops!

- Bug fixes.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd April 2020 11:15:26

I dont think thats a good move.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
22nd April 2020 11:47:27

Quoting Gudalik:
I dont think thats a good move.

It’s a great move, the majority of people are on lockdown and this is the time to try and retain players.

Any idea how long its on for?
Life Leech
Player

Elysium
Level 152
Mage
22nd April 2020 13:13:58

thx staff <3<3<3
Sorutz
Player

Elysium
Level 416
Mage
22nd April 2020 16:30:40

this is a good move for sure, thanks now i will be safe at home playing zezenia.... :P
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
22nd April 2020 18:53:48 (Last edited 22nd April 2020 18:58:23)

Your week worth of work is reactivating event :smartass: Wasn't it supposed to be update teaser upcoming next? how about the list of bugged things i've forwarded to you? things that are so easy to fix but why not? lazy? ehh we know u are also home. get to work now as you have gained new people.. its too late to hit the iron when its not warm anymore.. :O give us some information since there's tons of games around and from what i see they do really care about customers, but zezenia is whole another story it seems? or is it? enlighten us please.

edit: please dont pull the hobby card ever again, its not like that when your providing a service for rl cash. :D

-Beekz
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
24th April 2020 12:51:43

It's very weird that you deleted the post defending the staff but kept the post which is massively criticising the company, rather keep them all or delete both. Makes it look like some people have unfair treatment.

Good job on the event btw, hopefully it lasts a while.
GM Shadow
Game Master

24th April 2020 15:05:38

Re-activation of the event was for players to enjoy during these crazy times and has not slowed or delayed work on the update. A teaser is still coming soon!

Reported issues will continue to be fixed during SS patches or at the update.