Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
7th June 2020 02:25:27 (Last edited 7th June 2020 02:29:58)

Hi good night I would like to know why the advance am fire has been reduced in which she helps various classes of mage not only pyromancer and that the goal of hell is giving you that you will kill yourself in the hunt totally useless this please check this out because when i'm hunting i'm running from bixos to fight now if i run i will die to my own hell how my God would like a response from the team please excuse for english ...:(:(:(

as for the rest, the team is very good.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
7th June 2020 21:38:39 (Last edited 7th June 2020 21:42:58)

Quoting Mitoz:
Hi good night I would like to know why the advance am fire has been reduced in which she helps various classes of mage not only pyromancer and that the goal of hell is giving you that you will kill yourself in the hunt totally useless this please check this out because when i'm hunting i'm running from bixos to fight now if i run i will die to my own hell how my God would like a response from the team please excuse for english ...:(:(:(

as for the rest, the team is very good.

------------------------
All rangers also take their own damage when our target is close to us.
I believe maybe this way is to avoid Pyromancers from doing Super Experience Alone.
Even at my level, I won't be able to hunt like tank before.
My own hellish volley hits me so it will be difficult to cure zezenia now it was very clear that in this update the hunting mode will be changed.
We will not hunt for the same model as we always did before now everything has changed.
This is not just a Nerf, it just changed the gameplay and also the Meteor Shower spell.
I believe that we will have to get used to this new punching system.
Now we will have to be smarter to hunt and not die.
It is really more difficult to play pyromancer and I noticed that I had an increase in damage my character is called lykah.
Truth will be very difficult to accept and get used to all this new.
But the new players will already play knowing how it is and not complaining so much for being normal and not new
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
8th June 2020 01:18:10

Meteor Shower Now Hits 4x this is nice.