Inforcer
Player

Pharos
Level 309
Mage
12th June 2020 00:27:16 (Last edited 12th June 2020 00:52:43)

MAN I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE WARRIORS CAN DO EVERYTHING WITHOUT HELP, IM SICK OF HAVING TO ALWAYS NEED A BLOCKER TO HUNT ANYTHING EVEN ON SOME TASKS, WHO LIKES TO PLAY A GAME DEPENDING ON SOMBODY ELSE TO HAVE FUN?? TO BE FAIR EVERY VOCATION HAD A WEAKNESS EACH CLASS HAD A STRONG ABILITY NOW WITH THESE UPDATES MAKING A MAGE SUCK EXAMPLE, BOSSES NOW PARALYS EITHER MANA OR HEALING BEFORE I COULD KILL A BOSS RUNNING AROUND, NOW I CANT I NEED BLOCKERS, THEY MAKING RAGE MONSTERS HIT HARDER I MEAN DANG HOW MUCH DAMAGE DO YOU THINK A MAGE CAN TAKE IN A SPAWN FULL OF MONSTERS??? MAGES SHOULD ALWAYS HIT MORE THAN WARRIORS ITS SUCKS AS IT IS U CANT EVEN KILL A WARRIOR EASY WITH BUNCH OF MAGES, WARRIORS SEEM TO HAVE NO WEAKNESS NOW THEY ARE STRONGER FASTER THEY DONT NEED HELP FROM ANYONE AND NOW THEY STRONG IN PVP. MAN WHERES THE BALANCE???? I HOPE U BALANCE THIS GAME THEY CAN MAKE EVERY VOCATION TALENTS SPECIFICLY DIFFERNT TO EACH SPECIFIC VOCATION EXAMPLE WARRIORS SHOULDNT HAVE THE SAME TALENTS AS A MAGE, ,MAGES SHOULD AT LEAST BE ABLE TO TAKE MORE DAMAGE FROM STORNG MONSTERS FOR A SHORT TIME BECAUSE MOST MONSTER SPAWNS HAVE ALLOT OF MONSTERS IN 1 SPOT AND NOT ENUFF SPACE TO RUN AROUND, A HIGH LVL MAGE CANT EVEN TAKE 2 OR 3 REAL STRONG MONSTERS GIVE US MAGES A MANA SHIELD PLEASE OR SOMTHING. LET IT BE FOR COUPLE MINUTES AND THEN HAVE A 10 MIN COOLDOWN I NEED SOME SHIELD FOR EMERGENCIES WHEN OTHER PLAYERS LURE A BUNCH OF MONSTERS AND OF COURSE A MAGE CANT TAKE TOO MANY STRONG MONSTERS SO WE NEED MANA SHIELD OR TALENTS SPECIFIC TO MAGES TO MAKE EVERYTHING FAIR....
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
12th June 2020 00:49:25

The problem of warrior is a pvp thing . Paladins are hitting way to hard on rangers and mages and in return take little to know damage .

Chapa Solado , Anpherny D, Cracked give headshot on Jackall …

The pvp damage of paladin is crazy, paladins are suppose to hit little tank a lot not best of both worlds.
Inforcer
Player

Pharos
Level 309
Mage
12th June 2020 01:01:06 (Last edited 12th June 2020 01:04:28)

AS IT IS WARRIORS DO 1 TASK THEY GET DEFF, AND MELEE AND TASK POINTS ALL IN ONE SHOT,, FOR MAGES WE NEED HUNT FOR MAGIC LVL AN TAKES WAY LONGER TO GET ML, AND NEED TO DO TASKS FOR TRAINING SKILL DEFF, SO ALL THE WAY AROUND ITS MUCH EASY FOR A WARRIOR TO PLAY THAN ANY OTHER VOCATION, WHERE IS THE WARRIORS WEAKNESS??
Jackall
Player

Pharos
Level 490
Mage
12th June 2020 02:36:48

the paladin is very strong

wtfck :O
Gargulin
Player

Pharos
Level 629
Warrior
12th June 2020 08:52:44

I understand that you wanted to give a little pvp for paladin but that so? such an idea that people even less after the update GZzz
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
12th June 2020 09:12:24

if you wanna make task just waiting for tank if you gonna for level go any good respawn for mages like lince ghost

mage is so good for pvp and teammate
warrior is so bad in this way (pvp) is better in PvM and alone

mage up his magic level only for hunting

warrior up his skills with past of time
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
12th June 2020 09:31:16

Maybe, i do agree and i dont.

Warriors, especially paladins still suck balls in open battles (nearly do no damage)
To paralyze, you have to either walk in retarded ways and than be unlucky to be paralyzes in the 20% chance?
(note, its only a 20% chance after 1000000 times, you can easily fail 4 times in a row)

Warrios are OP if youre in a trap, and they can just do damage to you for free. In open battles, they will never be able to catch Caste.

Quoting Inforcer:
AS IT IS WARRIORS DO 1 TASK THEY GET DEFF, AND MELEE AND TASK POINTS ALL IN ONE SHOT,, FOR MAGES WE NEED HUNT FOR MAGIC LVL AN TAKES WAY LONGER TO GET ML, AND NEED TO DO TASKS FOR TRAINING SKILL DEFF, SO ALL THE WAY AROUND ITS MUCH EASY FOR A WARRIOR TO PLAY THAN ANY OTHER VOCATION, WHERE IS THE WARRIORS WEAKNESS??

I will correct you my friend, Magic level is the easiest skill to get, you simply stand there and use spells to gain mlvl.
Mages have the most growth in time/progress ratio. If you want to hunt 1hour on mage, you get 1 hour worth of mlvl, level, tasks etc.
On a warrior/ranger, you can hunt for 1 hour, get no skills, maybe few tasks and level.

The mages formula is still to be the best in zezenia, mages will always come on top (look at caste), no where near a level 625 paladin can do as much as Caste, PvP wise. (maybe after the updat a little more but for example.

Mages can still easily hunt alone, but dont you think the game shouldnt be 100% solo? Im pretty sure i can still hunt every PvM monster after the update on my 305 shaman.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
12th June 2020 10:30:45

they make weak rage of fury(cd 2s was 1s)
franzy give me -2 melee now than before
franzy given speed boost again..
shockwave 5s cd?
Rage +25% mele? its no point to use it on 30s..
ON TS WAS A VERRY DIFRENTS NOW ITS JUST SUX. THX
Inforcer
Player

Pharos
Level 309
Mage
12th June 2020 20:58:41 (Last edited 12th June 2020 20:59:32)

Anyone notice the linch ghost spawn in bersund?? Who would want to stand in one spot to kill a linch ghost? They put a bunch of them up stairs on a hill with no room to move with linch ghost so close together I mean waste of time to create that if nobody gonna hunt them bersund looks like a maze now smh.this was my point they put strong monsters that mages hunt in small spot where nowhere to run like mages can take lots of damage this why I say give mages Mana shield that they can use for emergencies like tibia Mana shield and make it have a cooldown after it ends.