Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
20th November 2021 19:07:29

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Besides having no chests and no goblins, is that right?
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
20th November 2021 20:06:45

Hello zezenia team we are waiting for an opinion on this, We hunted a lot of icy & chenoo for dg not to meet expectations and besides not being an expected dg bonus, with chests, ferals, mad globin and a possible boss at the end:\
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
20th November 2021 20:51:01

*At every step you can see that the creators of the game do not take this game seriously.
I can see what has been going on for 1-2 years in this game.
*Due to the staffs approach, more and more players leave, despite their efforts in updating, unfortunately they do not what players expect, but only see their own ideas.
*The loot rate in this game is bugged from the beginning, you can kill 2k monsters not gold a rare item, and another player will come and kill 100 and get 3, then you have to kill over 2k till u get something, if you let go then another player he will get it, no matter if you killed 2k and he killed 100, the right moment is that what u need to get rare items
. I killed 5k cheno and only got 7 hearts.
Moreover, cheno and icy terror need to add an energized key to the loot as well. What is the point of creating a 300lvl dungeon, if I have to get the 550lvl dungeon to get the necessary keys to do it, beating only 2 most boring monsters in the game all the time?
in addition, this is high lvl content? if 3 players close respawn and there is only 1 in the game? What was the point of creating a dungeon entrance room by adding only 3 chenos? why didn't you create a map as large as the floor above with more chenos?
*New seasonal servers are also not what players need. Take us seriously otherwise the game will crash soon
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
20th November 2021 22:56:12

Quoting Mamrot:
*At every step you can see that the creators of the game do not take this game seriously.
I can see what has been going on for 1-2 years in this game.
*Due to the staffs approach, more and more players leave, despite their efforts in updating, unfortunately they do not what players expect, but only see their own ideas.
*The loot rate in this game is bugged from the beginning, you can kill 2k monsters not gold a rare item, and another player will come and kill 100 and get 3, then you have to kill over 2k till u get something, if you let go then another player he will get it, no matter if you killed 2k and he killed 100, the right moment is that what u need to get rare items
. I killed 5k cheno and only got 7 hearts.
Moreover, cheno and icy terror need to add an energized key to the loot as well. What is the point of creating a 300lvl dungeon, if I have to get the 550lvl dungeon to get the necessary keys to do it, beating only 2 most boring monsters in the game all the time?
in addition, this is high lvl content? if 3 players close respawn and there is only 1 in the game? What was the point of creating a dungeon entrance room by adding only 3 chenos? why didn't you create a map as large as the floor above with more chenos?
*New seasonal servers are also not what players need. Take us seriously otherwise the game will crash soon

All grags too drop icy heart!