Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 713
Ranger
3rd August 2022 04:28:40 (Last edited 3rd August 2022 04:32:51)

There is a few "simple" changes that would make the game more enjoyable for everyone and i'm goin to list em here along with possible fixes.

-Classes buffs: Mostly of the subclasses has at last 1 buff with the possibility to keep it active as long as we want. the problem is, the need to cast it every 2 or 3 min can be very annoying. So, my sugestion is: increase the duration of Frenzy, Fortification, Offensive Imminence and Belligerent Focus to 5 min, along with a 4:50 cooldown and increase the mana cost accordingly.

-Magic potion/buffs indicator bars: We been stuck with these indicator bars since ever. the problem here is, the more potions/buffs you have ON, the more space of your screen they will take. (beside we cant even tell what pots/buffs are active unless we hover our mouse. Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
My sugestion here is: add a sub-tab to the "Abilities" window, you guys could call it "aura" or whatever (or simple add the current active buffs along with their duration to the "stats" sub-tab.

-Pets: Pets are one of the best additions to the game in a while, but they surely can get even beter! The main issue with em right now is the fact they will collect everything and your BP's will def get messed up (specially by the gold coin/bars). For this one i've got 3 sugestions: 1st, give pets their own purse for gold coins (that would avoid bps getting messed). 2nd, rework the spell "Magical Conversion", allow it to convert from coins to bars and bars to emeralds and make it a pet skill. 3rd, allow us to decide what item/where should it be stored (well, i think that one is a lot more complex to do, not sure if even possible).