Kalbo
Player

Zera
Level 103
Mage
20th April 2023 06:02:56

Dear fellow members of Zezenia,

While fishing today... I thought of an Idea that might be interesting to you all.
Why not have Jobs classes... like hunting mobs and gathering resources in making them.
Examples:

-Jobs for making potions.
-Jobs for the blacksmith.
-Jobs for Farming.
-Jobs in crafting paladin equipment.
-Jobs in crafting warrior equipment.
-Jobs in crafting shaman equipment... and so on.

You know that will increase the productivity of the game and market system... hunting will be a great way for a player to engage with the game... I've realized all the players here only do tasks.. all day long. Nothing more. Just maybe that's why then the game is dying... Having this system could increase productivity. Just don't make it too easy to craft the items.

Can be done with a success rate.

Think about it members... Just maybe this could save the game.

Regards,
An Old player that would love to come back permanently.
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
25th April 2023 21:57:28

Currently the game is really interesting to play, enchant items, and the classes are finally balanced! So, we see a great balance of classes in Zera!

The staff is doing a great job, and keeping up the fast resp can be a great point to consider! Finally considerably higher levels are hunting in new respaws (Templars), as I saw in a live stream they were doing in Elysium!

But, only templars again in a large period of time, makes the game boring and uninteresting, we should have more respaws for the game to finally pop!!!