Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 13:19:46

Well... What is it, week number 2?? 3?? You've banned half the community for bots and ruined the low level respawn times for people to make new characters to try the game without the bots... Zera had 30 players online when I woke up and 40 players online 2 hours later (when just yesterday and every day prior has been 70-80 players online minimum at these times). No one is going to play the game when the staff will not update the game based on player feedback. Everything that has been done has almost been exact opposite of what your players have asked for. As far as the problem with the bots goes. The only thing the staff has to do is remove the client download from their website and force players to use the Steam download. BOOM bots fixed. Staff please get your ducks in a row if you want this game to live on. This permanent server died faster than almost all of the seasonal servers..
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 13:36:04

Not to mention that 90% of the 30-40 people currently online are just hitting trainers..
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
28th April 2023 13:52:34 (Last edited 28th April 2023 13:54:24)

If they want people to play manually only, they should also consider banning those playing with macro that they have perfected over the years to avoid bans. It's not like its hard to tell who uses that either. They shouldn't get away that easily.

If you wanna run the game this way, do it completely right and not half way.
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
28th April 2023 14:42:40

really zera will be a mirror of pharos where there will only be 3 people playing and that's sad to see
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 14:56:54

Quoting Xibatadejumento:
really zera will be a mirror of pharos where there will only be 3 people playing and that's sad to see

Its already happening. Characters are being sold left and right due to people who just want their money that they spent on pcards back into their pocket so they can walk away from the game without losing money. If they don't do away with the bots immediately so everyone can play fairly the game will for sure go back to 25 players online sitting afk in depot or trainers. If they actually completely do away with the bots I believe the very old style of pvp which we haven't seen in over 8 years or so will come back. Its either that or let people use heal bot, conditions, etc legally and only ban afks or cave bots.
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
28th April 2023 19:09:59

Come on guys, it's not that hard to play with your hand, and to respect the rules !!

Everyone who break the rules, know the consequences!
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
29th April 2023 11:14:02 (Last edited 29th April 2023 11:14:17)

The zezenia problem is pretty simple to solve with regards to botters, and the admin knows this, so don't waste your time, the only thing they don't know is that every game needs new Hunts content... and cities, so that keeps a good number of players online and that gives some reason for people to level up beyond lvl 500 and have new goals in the game, but unfortunately they are not fulfilling... I know many people with very strong characters, who stopped in time for over 2 years due to a drastic lack of content.
Guns
Premium

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
29th April 2023 13:04:30

and to solve this problem of high levels our dear staff opted for, out banning everyone, who has account 400 more already stopped logging in, are afraid to play because of the madness of staff, less than two weeks I took a delete, for killing hellish archangel very fast and healing too much in life steal.
And in the account is for violating rule number 5.
I see that they will find a way to ban all high levels, and when they see the shit they have done by not having people playing they will reset zezenia, or maybe worse close the game. because to go back and remove the bans I think it is kind of hard, I still have hope to return to play in my ranger.
If they do not remove the ban, I will no longer play.
My dear friends, let's review these concepts, explain to your dear players what is the purpose of all this madness.