Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 15:22:11

I open a new thread these programs are illegal I want to know?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I wonder why since the shit of the staff that did shit the proxies never solved it rather for the South Americans the damn game that the staff made is worse nothing in quotes fix something that left worse use these programs for ease and playing a warlock lv 60 What I had on the new server I was banned by a warlock I mean I literally don't understand the crap staff it's useless but I have videos of a person afk bot fullllllllllllllllllllllll bot and another publicly admitting that he was a bot with 2 accounts but they still haven't been banned I mean no I understand the game is a premium version that the gringos pay to have benefits tell me you guys

gm viper
gm arunion
cm mercury
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 15:37:19

Quoting Darkzs:

I wonder why since the shit of the staff that did shit the proxies never solved it rather for the South Americans the damn game that the staff made is worse nothing in quotes fix something that left worse use these programs for ease and playing a warlock lv 60 What I had on the new server I was banned by a warlock I mean I literally don't understand the crap staff it's useless but I have videos of a person afk bot fullllllllllllllllllllllll bot and another publicly admitting that he was a bot with 2 accounts but they still haven't been banned I mean no I understand the game is a premium version that the gringos pay to have benefits tell me you guys

gm viper
gm arunion
cm mercury

Lmao again with thinking people get a free option to bot and not get banned due to spending money on the game. I've seen tons of characters on Zera banned with pet and 800+ premium card purchases. Even one guy banned till deletion on an account that was 10 YEARS of age and over 1k US $ spent on premium card purchases. We do not get a free ride because of money spent on the game. And trust me it has got to feel much worse to spend hundreds of dollars on a game then be banned without even as little as a reply from the staff about it than to be banned and not lose a single dollar. It's happening to everyone not just people who don't spend money on cards or pet.
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 15:37:58

Quoting Wilma Dickfitt:
Quoting Darkzs:

gm viper
gm arunion
cm mercury

Lmao more you guys thinking people get a free option to bot and not get banned due to spending money on the game. I've seen tons of characters on Zera banned with pet and 800+ premium card purchases. Even one guy banned till deletion on an account that was 10 YEARS of age and over 1k US $ spent on premium card purchases. We do not get a free ride because of money spent on the game. And trust me it has got to feel much worse to spend hundreds of dollars on a game then be banned without even as little as a reply from the staff about it than to be banned and not lose a single dollar. It's happening to everyone not just people who don't spend money on cards or pet.
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
28th April 2023 16:40:26

I think an option would be to remove all bans from zero and adopt a new policy for banning or a way to remove the bot from the game once and for all