Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
5th May 2023 18:16:13

Here are a few proposals I would like to make.

Gathering changes.

https://imgsh.net/i/fJMWHb0.png

Have random points throughout the whole map which have a chance to spawn a "normal" node or a "rich" node, rich nodes would be more common within hunting spots.

When gathering what you get is calculated on your Gathering skill AND your Brewing skill (this will help with secondary gather characters), the amount of resources you get will be determined from your gather skill. For example, level 1 gathering you will get 40 per node, 99 gathering you will get 400 per node (example numbers).

Brewing will determine what resources you get, if you have only 1 brewing you will only get four leaf clovers, while if you have 20 brewing you will be able to get four leafs, sugar beets, warg chamomile, desert flowers and celery.

When gathering you have a random chance to get a blue rose, once you've collected 5 you can hand them in to a NPC for a gathering satchel which contains gathering supplies.

Boss changes -

With the systems implemented for the new boss, I think it would be a good idea to make all current bosses in to this type of "lever" boss, where you can enter every 22 hours per character, each person would get individual loot but only one person could loot the super rares (if examples are needed Tibia bosses can be checked)

Mana potions-

Currently there is a massive variation in using amps and flasks in terms of their GP to Mana ratio, this not only makes it more lucrative to use a bot as it can mana perfectly and doesn't have massive repition on your fingers.

Flask: 988.15 average mana / 1.97 mana per gp / 2.195 empty sold
Jar: 525.15 average / 2.44 mana per gp / 2.83 empty sold
Shot: 262.2 average / 2.622 mana per gp / 3.277 empty sold
Vial: 132.7 average / 3.086 mana per gp / 4.02 empty sold
AMP: 62.35 average / 3.28 mana per gp / 4.45 empty sold

These are the current mana/gp ratio (this was only done with a small sample size).
My suggestion would be to give mana potions a level requirement and close the gap in terms of GP/mana ratio. For example-

Flask: Level 200-250+ / 3.89 mana per gp after empty sold
Jar: Level 150+ / 4.00 mana per gp after empty sold
Shot: Level 80+ / 4.17 mana per gp after empty sold
Vial: Level 30+ / 4.32 mana per gp after empty sold
AMP: All levels / 4.45 mana per gp after empty sold

Dynamic Equipment-

Currently for a tier 3 item to be better than a tier 2 item it has to be of a rarer quality, for example a epic tier 2 item has the same secondary stats as a epic tier 3 item, I would like to see a change to this to make looting higher items feel like an upgrade.

1 Star item - 1% max on all rarities.
2 Star item - 2% on ordinary - 3% on epic and legendary
3 Star item - 3% on ordinary - 4% on epic and 5-6% on legendary

Respawn Changes-

The changes made recently are welcomed but the changes are so small they barely do anything to help with the current problem, me as a level 157 warlock outkills most of the spawns I can actually AOE hunt in. For example, by the time I can hunt a spawn AOE style I'm already on the edge of out killing it. I think the changes could be a little more meaningful and adding a spawn time reduction to the debuff boost could help.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
8th May 2023 18:13:32

Indeed Nice ideias, id add the mana leech from weapons to % mana drain from overall dmg similar to life steal, the currently one is useless.