1 2
Conan Da Cimmeria
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
8th May 2023 18:53:21

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

WHAT WAS THIS? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, GO BAN ALL OVER THE WORLD HIGH LEVEL NOW?
Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
8th May 2023 22:09:39

:D

Quickster
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
8th May 2023 22:14:50

My character Fire Ninja was just banned as well, and I only train and do daily dungeon on him. this makes no sense
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
9th May 2023 09:25:18

Quoting Conan Da Cimmeria:

WHAT WAS THIS? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, GO BAN ALL OVER THE WORLD HIGH LEVEL NOW?

ZEZENIA IS DEAD
by recent events, we can see that they are trying to ban all high level, passed lvl 300 is banned, left the dp is banned, was training offline ban, doing task in the game ban also.

And the staff does not give any justification, we can see that they are not giving a damn about your community.

close this game, the best thing they do, I tired of sending email and have no return, many other people reporting the same problem

rest in peace, some ban without any justification

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho
Kxondo
Player

Elysium
Level 242
Mage
15th July 2023 10:12:43

Quoting Guns:

ZEZENIA IS DEAD
by recent events, we can see that they are trying to ban all high level, passed lvl 300 is banned, left the dp is banned, was training offline ban, doing task in the game ban also.

And the staff does not give any justification, we can see that they are not giving a damn about your community.

close this game, the best thing they do, I tired of sending email and have no return, many other people reporting the same problem

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho

+1
I was hunting in crystal dragon, i clicked on the minimap to walk away and it gave me lag, the screen froze, when havent lag i had a gm in front of me and i said hi, he disappeared, not even 20 sec had passed. The next day they banned me, i still haven't had an answer and on top of that they made me an account deletion, with which that account is lost.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
15th July 2023 12:04:58 (Last edited 15th July 2023 12:06:27)

Quoting El Ring Del Beli:
Quoting Guns:

ZEZENIA IS DEAD

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho

+1
I was hunting in crystal dragon, i clicked on the minimap to walk away and it gave me lag, the screen froze, when havent lag i had a gm in front of me and i said hi, he disappeared, not even 20 sec had passed. The next day they banned me, i still haven't had an answer and on top of that they made me an account deletion, with which that account is lost.

:smartass:
you kidding me? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
what a load of shit this is HAHA
I wouldn't answer you either, after seeing you type this. would be a complete waste of time to speak to you in regards to the matter. would get better results arguing with a wall.
Kxondo
Player

Elysium
Level 242
Mage
15th July 2023 12:10:46 (Last edited 15th July 2023 12:12:22)

Quoting Zimbz:
Quoting El Ring Del Beli:
Quoting Guns:

ZEZENIA IS DEAD

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho

+1

:smartass:
you kidding me? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
what a load of shit this is HAHA
I wouldn't answer you either, after seeing you type this. would be a complete waste of time to speak to you in regards to the matter. would get better results arguing with a wall.

You have no idea, on top of that you are just anyone who comes here to say shit. Not even 15 seconds passed until i answered and you want to tell me it's because he used BOT haha, you have no idea IDIOT. If you tell me that the GM followed me for 2 minutes and i don't answer, ok, but it was seconds, clown.
I'm still waiting for people who have been using external programs for months to be banned and they continuing to play, painful
Kxondo
Player

Elysium
Level 242
Mage
15th July 2023 12:38:34

It is also supposed that there are methods or tests that must be carried out if they find something suspicious, according to the regulations and then they are not carried out.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
15th July 2023 14:02:43 (Last edited 15th July 2023 14:05:53)

Think sending me PM's is going to do you any good?

"Modifying the client software in any way, or using third-party software or hardware to gain an advantage over other players is forbidden. In addition, a Game Master, to remove his doubts, may appear and start a short and logical conversation, watch your actions and movements while hidden, or utilize an automatic bot verification process."

Terms & Conditions
Compliance with the Game Rules and Privacy Policy is required. Violating any of the Game Rules will lead to limitation of access or complete account termination.

You were watched, you were dumb to bot. You think "In addition" or the word "Or" means it NEEDS to be carried out. Go back to school kid. This is optimal.
"I map clicked and lagged and couldn't speak and GM came to me and banned me next day...." this is such a bold lie, everyone in this game can see right through this statement. Its a horrible one, you could have come up with something better. 8)

You call me an IDIOT. Yet who is the one who got banned for botting? Who is deleted? Whose crying here in forums? Practice what you preach. :smartass:
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
15th July 2023 16:25:51

I blame it on covid
1 2