1 2
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
9th May 2023 00:30:29 (Last edited 9th May 2023 00:34:05)

The staff, being the staff a person who does direct daily, playing without a frame, playing with their hands, is justifiably banned? Not at all, while we have many full bot people, the staff does nothing, but when there are strong players who do not commit any type of crime, they are banned for no reason and do not give any explanation, the game is simply corrupted, it is a large-scale scam, but watch it. same

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Images that show how the administrator himself says that he does not do bam by fast key access, a barbarian at lv 900 simply does not require healing, only use attack spells. I bet if you ask for proof they will not give you any but now look with your own eyes to the gringo players

a clear example that the game is very badly managed but since he is a gringo he gives a lot of money to the game there is no clear problem
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
9th May 2023 04:15:57

Quoting Darkzs:
The staff, being the staff a person who does direct daily, playing without a frame, playing with their hands, is justifiably banned? Not at all, while we have many full bot people, the staff does nothing, but when there are strong players who do not commit any type of crime, they are banned for no reason and do not give any explanation, the game is simply corrupted, it is a large-scale scam, but watch it. same

Images that show how the administrator himself says that he does not do bam by fast key access, a barbarian at lv 900 simply does not require healing, only use attack spells. I bet if you ask for proof they will not give you any but now look with your own eyes to the gringo players

a clear example that the game is very badly managed but since he is a gringo he gives a lot of money to the game there is no clear problem

Being active in the game and using the wrong programs results in bans.

CONGRATULATIONS STAFF, FINALLY SOMEONE WITH GUTS!
Teimoso
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
9th May 2023 12:11:22

ahh.. too bad.. i look forward to banning your friends top bots Nameless, Azzahr and Vagn..8)8)

even.. Vagn and Azzahr are the same person, unimaginable someone rushing 2 accounts straight like him without a bot hahahahaha:smartass::P

I liked it, good to see that there is an active GM on the server now trying to improve the game, to improve it, I needed to reset this game, OH YESSSSS !!!<3

if you want other bot names follow > Khartos, Tauros, Son Goku Kakarotto, Losed, Sr Camarada, Aise, Cocainsana, Mr Jhoni, Carolita Moonshine (and this one spoke SUPER badly about those who used bots.)

first page of tops I think it's already good.. >)
Black Huntress
Premium

Pharos
Level 635
Mage
9th May 2023 15:33:19

Quoting Teimoso:
ahh.. too bad.. i look forward to banning your friends top bots Nameless, Azzahr and Vagn..8)8)

even.. Vagn and Azzahr are the same person, unimaginable someone rushing 2 accounts straight like him without a bot hahahahaha:smartass::P

I liked it, good to see that there is an active GM on the server now trying to improve the game, to improve it, I needed to reset this game, OH YESSSSS !!!<3

if you want other bot names follow > Khartos, Tauros, Son Goku Kakarotto, Losed, Sr Camarada, Aise, Cocainsana, Mr Jhoni, Carolita Moonshine (and this one spoke SUPER badly about those who used bots.)

as well as airtrack pannowaoo and your friends who use bots and are thieves you play the victim you talk wanting to be right nobody knows you you are a stranger throwing shit at people there are players who are live showing their entire desktop and are banned your comment is say that you use bots you could go to school and finish it because it is clear how you lack learning capacity if you will not give an argument with better evidence or speak a thief
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
9th May 2023 18:39:23

Quoting Black Huntress:
Quoting Teimoso:

as well as airtrack pannowaoo and your friends who use bots and are thieves you play the victim you talk wanting to be right nobody knows you you are a stranger throwing shit at people there are players who are live showing their entire desktop and are banned your comment is say that you use bots you could go to school and finish it because it is clear how you lack learning capacity if you will not give an argument with better evidence or speak a thief

the bot spoke that another person uses a bot I'll tell you this before criticizing a person look at your tail if it's not dirty
Airtrack
Premium

Elysium
Level 485
Mage
10th May 2023 19:49:46

Quoting Black Huntress:
Quoting Teimoso:

The report that Black Huntress has made in the forum towards me seems to me an abuse and even more when this person is the owner of the following accounts that have been already banned:

*Black beheader
*Parallys
*Stormzs
*Suici Death
*Luiisa Marques
*Beheader
*Mehlar
*Black paradise
*Phoenix
*Suizeras

And where are the bans for false reports? I have promised to that person that I would help ban his bot friends if he continued with his false reports... I also want to know what is happening with the account called Ops that is not connecting, Black Huntress speaks a lot about this account which belongs to one of his best friends. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not playing with what I say and if this person continues to bother me, I’m going to start to post the information that he himself has sent me from his friends, the most bots in all Zezenia... I think the Airtrack account has been one of the accounts that the GMS have checked the most and, in the past, it was one of the accounts to which the GMS have sent the most to the puzzle room to move the stones when that type of anti-bot system was still being in use... You have already received many bans for being a bot, I don't think you have the moral to try to offend other players by telling them that they are a bot. You already received a ban for offending others, and I see that you continue to offend other players… You definitely don't learn how to play by the rules…
Black Huntress
Premium

Pharos
Level 635
Mage
10th May 2023 21:04:24

Quoting Airtrack:
Quoting Black Huntress:
Quoting Teimoso:

The report that Black Huntress has made in the forum towards me seems to me an abuse and even more when this person is the owner of the following accounts that have been already banned:

*Black beheader
*Parallys
*Stormzs
*Suici Death
*Luiisa Marques
*Beheader
*Mehlar
*Black paradise
*Phoenix
*Suizeras

And where are the bans for false reports? I have promised to that person that I would help ban his bot friends if he continued with his false reports... I also want to know what is happening with the account called Ops that is not connecting, Black Huntress speaks a lot about this account which belongs to one of his best friends. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not playing with what I say and if this person continues to bother me, I’m going to start to post the information that he himself has sent me from his friends, the most bots in all Zezenia... I think the Airtrack account has been one of the accounts that the GMS have checked the most and, in the past, it was one of the accounts to which the GMS have sent the most to the puzzle room to move the stones when that type of anti-bot system was still being in use... You have already received many bans for being a bot, I don't think you have the moral to try to offend other players by telling them that they are a bot. You already received a ban for offending others, and I see that you continue to offend other players… You definitely don't learn how to play by the rules…

clearly this person suffers from a mental disorder and in the Facebook group it has been said that all these accounts were sold a long time ago and were banned in the hands of other people if you don't know how to read pass me your PayPal I'll pay you for school sorry I'm not the owner From my Gina, one of those accounts, the next time you are going to make statements about something, you can speak with evidence at hand since you only speak with writings, there is no case to pay attention to and by the way, your ban will soon arrive, of that we can be sure, many have already been compiled evidence against you and you will see it while you can re-enter the thief school
Black Huntress
Premium

Pharos
Level 635
Mage
10th May 2023 21:22:30 (Last edited 10th May 2023 21:23:45)

good use of the bot two accounts at the same time? the best t-shirt charlove in elysium
Airtrack
Premium

Elysium
Level 485
Mage
11th May 2023 01:19:45

Quoting Black Huntress:
good use of the bot two accounts at the same time? the best t-shirt charlove in elysium

Nice try with that picture, unfortunately in this game a picture is not proof of anything, you have no idea the number of pictures I sent to the staff in which I demonstrated how you use an external program to the game called Kazebot which It even included pictures that you yourself sent me and the answers I got from the staff was that the images were not sufficient proof since they could be altered in the same way that you just did with this picture. I had to resort to other methods so that all those accounts that were yours were banned. And thanks to your post now the zezenia staff also knows that you own Black Huntress with which you obviously use the same program mentioned above, but you can do as you did with your level 363 barbarian warrior which was called Dhubz to which you changed the name name so no one knows who you are.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
11th May 2023 02:24:19

Quoting Airtrack:
Quoting Black Huntress:

Nice try with that picture, unfortunately in this game a picture is not proof of anything, you have no idea the number of pictures I sent to the staff in which I demonstrated how you use an external program to the game called Kazebot which It even included pictures that you yourself sent me and the answers I got from the staff was that the images were not sufficient proof since they could be altered in the same way that you just did with this picture. I had to resort to other methods so that all those accounts that were yours were banned. And thanks to your post now the zezenia staff also knows that you own Black Huntress with which you obviously use the same program mentioned above, but you can do as you did with your level 363 barbarian warrior which was called Dhubz to which you changed the name name so no one knows who you are.

Well, think what you want and it wasn't level 363, it was level 463 and I sold it for a great offer that they made me, you can continue to be obsessed behind me, sincerely I don't care about everything that you keep crying, in addition to all the evidence that I have that you are a thief and some players from elysium even confirmed it to me that you are after them honestly you are sorry in the game but a lot
1 2