Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
11th May 2023 14:40:30

Just like they put Ice thrower, similar to Boulder Thrower, why don't they do something similar, example:

Fire Thrower
Acidific Thrower

They could also put other similar ones, such as :

Ice Evil Ent
Fire Evil Ent
Poison Evil Ent

Is it so hard to release new monsters like this?
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Premium

Elysium
Level 20
Warrior
11th May 2023 15:34:08

Like we see - yes...
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
11th May 2023 15:35:52

Dont ask for new monsters. Devs will do another silly copy like Mighty Balmor who really is a long time lost third brother of Ajna and Woja. BTW Sycophants belong to the same orc family too.

I suggest creating a new hunting areas first (making deeper levels of existing ones should be quite easy job).
Hexecutioner
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
11th May 2023 16:31:09

Agree.

Before introducing new monsters there're many respawns that's quite easy to improve just expanding them - Soul Devourers, Lizards Spellweavers, Hellish Archangels, Soul Harvesters and others.
Creating more 1 or 2 floors it'll solve a lot the problem of 'breaking respawns' especially considering the new dynamic system what did stronger the characters with enchanted equipments.
Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
11th May 2023 16:45:28

Quoting Tenacious:
Agree.

Before introducing new monsters there're many respawns that's quite easy to improve just expanding them - Soul Devourers, Lizards Spellweavers, Hellish Archangels, Soul Harvesters and others.
Creating more 1 or 2 floors it'll solve a lot the problem of 'breaking respawns' especially considering the new dynamic system what did stronger the characters with enchanted equipments.

I agree, rather than making new monsters they could adjust the current monsters/spawns and spawn rate.
The event made a lot of spawns perfect but for some reason they decided they didn't want those spawns to be viable anymore, no idea why.

There are a ton of monsters that can be changed for the better, a lot of the older monsters (dev beetle etc) have really bad hp/exp ratio
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
11th May 2023 17:12:58

I agree... there are many monsters in the game that are good to hunt but the respawns are terrible, melket bombadier is one example.

but new monsters together with improved respawns is a good idea, look at the monsters that exist in the pet store, all of them can become new monsters for the game
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
12th May 2023 01:50:44 (Last edited 12th May 2023 01:51:19)

I agree, the existing respaws should be improved! But let's agree, everyone who has been playing for more than 6 years, is already sick of hunting Devil, Soul Devourer, Werebear's, MM Werebear's, Boulder Thrower, Ice Thrower, Dark Knight, Sand Terror, and the same old monsters!
Lazy Barbarian
Premium

Pharos
Level 223
Warrior
12th May 2023 12:22:49

I would like to see hunts similar to hardcore portals, like a -2 floor on hellish archangel that we would find magus, archangel and gladadiators, those mixed respaws helps us get more collects and do bestiary.
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
14th May 2023 06:50:45

Quoting Lazy Barbarian:
I would like to see hunts similar to hardcore portals, like a -2 floor on hellish archangel that we would find magus, archangel and gladadiators, those mixed respaws helps us get more collects and do bestiary.

Yeah, that' s a great idea!8)