Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
16th May 2023 01:47:54

I am writing this post to propose to the game administrators to place within the zezenia game in the premium shop options the possibility of paying with premium cards for the change of subclass as well as the name change with premium cards already exists for those who do not have access to the dollar currency they can buy the subclass change using their premium cards. I think this would increase the buying and selling of premium cards within the servers which could increase player activity within the game.
Last Breath
Premium

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
16th May 2023 21:19:40 (Last edited 16th May 2023 21:19:59)

Quoting Ragnarok Dimple:
I am writing this post to propose to the game administrators to place within the zezenia game in the premium shop options the possibility of paying with premium cards for the change of subclass as well as the name change with premium cards already exists for those who do not have access to the dollar currency they can buy the subclass change using their premium cards. I think this would increase the buying and selling of premium cards within the servers which could increase player activity within the game.

+1
Agree with that, Paanowwau!:)