Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
23rd May 2023 19:44:34

This is just a reflection of things, I would like them to reflect.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
23rd May 2023 20:23:30

I reckon some active staff and a small road map for the rest of 2023 would be nice to see. :D :D
Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
23rd May 2023 21:04:01 (Last edited 23rd May 2023 21:53:01)

An update teaser for next six months will be very welcome!

The introduction of daily boss and dynamic system was really interesting but we're waiting the next steps to new content in game.

At least new monsters and new maps to keep the game attractive as before could be released once or twice a year to reduce this gap.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
24th May 2023 00:36:38 (Last edited 24th May 2023 00:37:48)

The staff prefers to concentrate on banning people and letting themselves be bought by a population of the game before improving the game. That is already more than clear how it is possible that we have these basic errors, for example, this damn message every half minute if I am with my active account traiing and a boos comes out, for example, mortier, I don't know if it came out, because this damn message every 30 seconds occupies the entire screen

and so infinities of errors in the game, but what does the staff do? You cannot request task hard because there are no monsters for your level, the staff preferred to create a new server to leave servers like pharos and elysium with less population because simply because they do not have the creativity to create monsters that are for lv 500 lv 700 or lv 800 that A large part, if not 35% or 45% of the community already has this level, but what do they do? I improve the game but I don't do anything and I ban whoever I want, that's how the staff works, it took more than a year; or to get new monsters and there were only 2 monsters and one of them, the only difference is that it has a wand and the other a sword and soul harvest has been a year for bullshit almost 2 years for chenuk to come back and those are the improvements of the staff with the game rubbish and literally a big oversight and since they don't have a budget for improvements or better quality of the Personally we have people like ritari on the test servers and things like that, game personnel making decisions and seeing content of the game itself that they play separately with a team which pays for benefits are literally sad
Zonnema
Player

Zera
Level 177
Mage
24th May 2023 06:30:08 (Last edited 24th May 2023 06:32:15)

From a business point of view they shouldve never perma-ban first offenders. Players rather quit than start all over again, in some situations people do start over but the amount of people who do that is very very very minimal.

From a business point of view, they manage community service so poorly or not even at all. Emails get left on read or ignored, staff is just lurking in the shadows and doing fuck all (by the looks of it). Administration is rarely here (by the looks of it)

There is no roadmap on coming updates, they rather focus on making everything more grindy instead of creating new content for higher levels.

edit; You can't blame Ritari for anything as he probably doesnt get paid for his work (Possibly just in-game compensation)
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
24th May 2023 16:25:20

Another week goes by with no changes, where have the high end spawn changes gone?
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
25th May 2023 12:54:43

Quoting Nerve:
Another week goes by with no changes, where have the high end spawn changes gone?

I agree with you my dear, the game has changed a lot in terms of intes, but I haven't seen any evolution in new portals and new hunts in these 3 years that I've been playing again, I don't know what difficulty this new team finds in releasing content for the game .