Valhalla
Premium

Pharos
Level 674
Warrior
8th June 2023 18:21:53

This is a forum to show the staff how wrong people like me who come from southern Latin America are, the game is stupid, because more than 2 months ago they changed the proxies of the game, the game became disgusting Several people have had to pay for an external proxy to be able to play smoothly since the non-proxy lags.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

goes from step to step and then sends signals of lag protections many times but the staff does not test that instead of banning people randomly Every day they should first improve the problem of the servers because it seems like a financial problem that they had where they left a good server to pay some very average people. They are managing the game very badly, improve it or don't complain when people tell you that it's a Your administration is nonsense, improve your work and do it with quality so that you can see how no one will tell you anything and look for ways to give reports and answers by google gmail chat because they never respond. My EX responds to messages faster than all the staff together. Thank you.
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Premium

Elysium
Level 20
Warrior
8th June 2023 21:35:41

Quoting Valhalla:
My EX responds to messages faster than all the staff together. Thank you.

Hahahahhahaahahaha XD