Show staff replies in this thread
13th June 2023 17:14:26 CM Mercury View post »
Necromanncer
Premium

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
10th June 2023 20:02:13

it's hard to make a profit in the MARKET nowadays nobody buys anything, it's hard to make a profit at any level, my idea is to put a market npc to sell to the 3 worlds
, for the market to work, because nowadays what makes a profit is harvesting plants, that would improve everyone's financial quality :D
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
10th June 2023 20:23:33

Another stupid post.

If its hard to make a profit in the market then sell stuff to NPCs. Easy.
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
11th June 2023 07:36:08

Leave Pharos and Ely's economy out of Zera please, thanks.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
11th June 2023 08:15:04 (Last edited 11th June 2023 08:19:44)

Quoting Necromanncer:
it's hard to make a profit in the MARKET nowadays nobody buys anything, it's hard to make a profit at any level, my idea is to put a market npc to sell to the 3 worlds
, for the market to work, because nowadays what makes a profit is harvesting plants, that would improve everyone's financial quality :D

Sounds like a YOU problem.
Try putting things cheaper then what you do?
You charge outrageous prices for things and expect to sell them ever?
I laugh at all you trying to overprice selling looted items for 20kk+. You are nuts. Dont complain cause your outrageous prices for items arent selling.
heres just some of your insane priced items.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

dont cry cause you cant sell bro. get real
Necromanncer
Premium

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
11th June 2023 16:14:30

Quoting Zimbz:
Quoting Necromanncer:

Sounds like a YOU problem.
Try putting things cheaper then what you do?
You charge outrageous prices for things and expect to sell them ever?
I laugh at all you trying to overprice selling looted items for 20kk+. You are nuts. Dont complain cause your outrageous prices for items arent selling.
heres just some of your insane priced items.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

dont cry cause you cant sell bro. get real

if everyone puts exaggerated prices I'll do it as the band plays, follow the prices if you think it's expensive because it doesn't show your main character, it must be another bot wanting to talk shit, help with a constructive opinion for the game and not be opining about prices of third party sale
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
11th June 2023 23:05:58 (Last edited 11th June 2023 23:08:33)

You were complaining you cant sell anything...... I let you know the problem as to of why. Yet here you are now saying if all the rest sell overpriced, you will to.

Dont bitch you cant sell items then.
You are bitching about not being able to sell items but reply your reasoning for selling them stupidly overpriced is cause everyone else does. Dont complain then bro. Sell cheaper, sell to NPC, or throw in trash can. Dont complain you cant sell.

I must be some next kind of bot talking shit...the shit thats making you look like a baby and speaking facts on if you want to sell things, lower your price? only logistical marketing tactics.. 8)
Necromanncer
Premium

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
12th June 2023 02:07:56

Quoting Zimbz:
You were complaining you cant sell anything...... I let you know the problem as to of why. Yet here you are now saying if all the rest sell overpriced, you will to.

Dont bitch you cant sell items then.
You are bitching about not being able to sell items but reply your reasoning for selling them stupidly overpriced is cause everyone else does. Dont complain then bro. Sell cheaper, sell to NPC, or throw in trash can. Dont complain you cant sell.

I must be some next kind of bot talking shit...the shit thats making you look like a baby and speaking facts on if you want to sell things, lower your price? only logistical marketing tactics.. 8)

speaking through a low level, this doesn't seem like adult stuff to me, go on, I just won't give a shit about a comedy that hides in a low level doll
CM Mercury
Community Manager

13th June 2023 17:14:26

Hi,

There is an idea of making different tier items sell for a different price, that should help the case.

-Mercury
Necromanncer
Premium

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
13th June 2023 19:50:28 (Last edited 13th June 2023 23:31:10)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

There is an idea of making different tier items sell for a different price, that should help the case.

-Mercury

thank you :D