Natural Stormrage
Player

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
30th June 2023 17:59:50

Yoooo AMAZING community of zezenia!

How do we all feel about having a new short term server during middle of july to end of august? SERVER SLAM

Let me further explain my thoughts!

Speed rate: 5-10x somewhere in between

PvP or Mixed-PvP: Don't really matter, but if mixed shouldn't be only 1 zone...

Death Penalty in PvP: Have it the same or reduce penalty to encourage more ppl to try and care less.

Reward for reaching (x) lvl: Could be outfit, or pet... idk? 1 prem card? something atleast.

Transfer on server end: Make the character lvl 10 or something, so we don't end up with broken characters, as previous "season" have shown. Just to be able to pick up the pet we got or something like that, maybe the 1 premium card?.

THIS IS NOT A SEASONAL SERVER PROPOSAL!

I just wanna make it clear that i'm not asking for a season server.

Simply a little bit of fun and crazy server during the summer to have fun on.

Also there has not been alot of PvP happening, and PvP player would probably appreciate some wars here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is currently a content drought in zezenia, we know you are working on something...yet to be spoiled.

However, this could give us SOMETHING to have fun on etc while you do your stuff.... i mean it wouldn't be that difficult to set up to right? Just take a look at online numbers right now on all server, give us something <3

Idk, anyways what to y'all think of something like this or similiar? That's a question for the community and STAFF
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
30th June 2023 23:05:12

Sounds like fun summer times 8)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st July 2023 05:29:27

If they manage the other servers better, youd have fun time there. No need new server for that in my opinion:smartass:
Natural Stormrage
Player

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
1st July 2023 06:00:56

Quoting Godzilla:
If they manage the other servers better, youd have fun time there. No need new server for that in my opinion:smartass:

I agree, but is that the case atm? :smartass:

I think something like this could be something fun for the community, just for a little while x)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st July 2023 13:21:01 (Last edited 1st July 2023 13:23:08)

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Godzilla:

I agree, but is that the case atm? :smartass:

I think something like this could be something fun for the community, just for a little while x)

everath 2.0 lets go.

edit; Im just dissapointed they treated Zera the same as any other server eventhough they said things would be different this time haha. Now i can finally agree that any new server will not make a difference. Im gone until they prove otherwise8)
Krathar
Player

Pharos
Level 526
Warrior
1st July 2023 21:18:41

i agree!!! <3<3<3
Aloh Haa
Player

Pharos
Level 501
Warrior
3rd July 2023 16:22:30 (Last edited 3rd July 2023 16:23:16)

gogogo to be will nice
Messy Mess
Player

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
4th July 2023 11:54:06

First of all they shouldn't have made Zera from the beginning. Big failure.
But by creating another server now would kill Zera completely. Delete game is my suggestion.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
4th July 2023 17:57:46

To me, it sounds pretty much like a seasonal server, but that's not an issue at all. To begin with, I love seasonal servers. The main issue with them is that most people play to farm the outfit/pet, and the low rates on seasonal servers make some people hesitant.

I agree that a 5-10x rate would be great. Additionally, having more PvP areas and diverse rewards could enhance the experience. The rewards could include different objectives, such as killing X number of people, participating in/winning X number of Ben Qarassih battles, dealing X amount of damage in PvP, killing X number of bosses, having the most achievement points, and so on. These objectives would incentivize people to actively engage in adventures and stand out in the game.