Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
3rd July 2023 19:44:10 (Last edited 4th July 2023 18:48:47)

The game has changed a lot in recent months, and I would like to contribute with ideas to help players have a more enjoyable gameplay.

1 - Tasks have lost their purpose of providing hours of training. Now we use them with a focus on earning points to acquire the game's strongest weapons, as well as a way to differentiate our hunts by gaining a small bonus of gold or experience. The biggest problem I see here is that tasks are random, even when we set the parameters. My suggestion is that we can choose the mission we want to do. For example, I can take 2 long chenoo elimination tasks. Osvald gives me 100 assassinations, and Thorvald gives me 110. This way, I can go to just one place, and if I want, I can boost the hunt to get better results.

2 - Regarding the hunts, in the past few days, I have been focusing a lot on doing tasks. Besides the aforementioned issue, another thing that bothers me a lot is that Pharos doesn't have a teleport scroll. I understand that this could ruin PvP, but honestly, it can be quite tiring in some hunts because the map is very large. My proposal is to have quick accesses to certain places, especially the old ones, both for going and returning. For example, whether it's Demon Lords or Geck'zards, we have to walk a lot to the south of Ben Qarassih, passing through several weak creatures that obstruct the passage, and then dealing with the Colosseum Golems that paralyze us. It would be good to have a shortcut to descend after the Colosseum Golems to facilitate the journey, whether it's going or coming back. This applies to other locations as well, such as the Ancient Crystal Dragons, Karkkila's Volcanic Golem, and Wanu Cave's Lince Ghosts. Personally, I particularly dislike the mountains before the Mighty Bears, and I believe that other players help me pointing out other places that would benefit from a fast acess. In the past you guys did it on lydel dire boars, yafmel demonic ent's, so its possible to do it to other places aswell.

3 - We are in 2023, and not having a hotkey to attack nearby monsters or a battle list really slows down the gameplay. Honestly, I've seen many new players struggle with this issue. We already have pets looting for us, why not give the next step on making the game more chill to play?

4 - Bringing up this topic again, we need new hunts, not necessarily new monsters, but new hunting grounds. Many respawns no longer accommodate higher-level players, and the few that do have become repetitive. Create a mix of creatures and introduce new hunts, such as themed hunts for lizards, arachnids, hellish creatures, demons, and so on.

5 - (edit) I forgot about it, but we really need to be able to buff the hunt for 60 minutes. It could have a 30-minute cooldown as well. But, to be honest, the perfect way would be if we could buff the monsters just for our servers, and it would count as real-time. This way, we could split the hunt in a way that fits our real-life schedule.

What are you opnion my fellow players? Hopefully the staff look closer to some of these ideais.

~Tokan.
Silencerxz
Premium

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
3rd July 2023 21:49:22 (Last edited 3rd July 2023 21:51:26)

Lets start from most important ( for me ):

4 - totally agree, it should be the most important thing to do for now, creating COUPLE, not 1 or 2, but 5 or more nice, BIG spots, which can handle party of 4 x 600 lvls. Spots, where a 600 lvl can die if not careful, so there will be some challenge on hunts, not like its right now, fighting with yourself not to go sleep on boost because its your 100th time on hc dk or devils... Such nice spot should require in party blocker and healer for safety, shamans will return in big style then with healing abilities and bravery combined with paladins or with dmg dealer like barbarians as blocker. I hope You guys are working on this...

2 - after "4" will be completed, we can start with 2nd. For me its not a big deal, but it would be helpful a lot. You can solve this issue by many ways, but I was thinking about some "Zezenian Sailor - Postman quest", which would give us acces to use little boats, like those which teleport us into those 2 little islands on zant kua. Those boats could be implemented close geck'zards, so it would give us fast acces to demon lords too, and the "start boat" in this case should be spotted near little river outside of south ben q for example. Similiar boats could be spotted everywhere, the quest should be really hard so The King in reward will give us the acces to use those little fast boat's. Just my idea, write what You guys think about it.

1 - Nice idea but I doubt it can be done, some monsters will be avoided for ages if it will be implemented.

3 - Personally I dont need it, I just got used to it... but if anyone needs it...
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
4th July 2023 11:10:36

I also agree with the opinions given, the factor of not having new content is extremely annoying for me, I would really like a challenging hunt in pt, new places, stronger items ..

zezenia stopped at lvl 300 - 400, after that the game is the same.

The tasks lost their meaning for me, I need about 90kk of exp to level up and deliver the report that gives me 400k, why would I do the task?

Leaving training 100% of the time and 1 ml per week, what will be my desire to log into the game?