Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
14th July 2023 22:17:44 (Last edited 16th July 2023 04:58:17)

In a recent update, the new Axe Demonslayer was added; however the difference in damage to the other 4000 point items is really clear.
-----------------------------------------------

ZZ Sword ATK 25.7/DEF 23.9 -
Axe of Destrucion ATK 26.1/DEF 22.6

difference of 0.4 / -1.3 (fix)

Hellish Crossbow ATK 25.7/DEF 8.8
Warsong ATK 26.3/DEF 10.8

Difference of 0.6 / 2.0

Sinister Eyes ATK 34.8/ DEF 9.8
Ivy Rod ATK 35.2/ DEF 11.4

Difference of 0.4/ 1.6

Mythic Beheader ATK 34.5 / DEF 18.2
NEW AXE Demonslayer ATK 35.7 / DEF 21.2

Difference of 1.2/ 3

With all this it is frustrating to make the 4000 points and remove an item that has only 0.4 difference. My suggestion is to increase the damage of the other items as well to have logic in withdrawing this award.

Thank you very much! See you later! Coreano Awk
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 719
Warrior
15th July 2023 06:54:23

And please notice that the DEF difference from ZZ sword to Axe of destruction is not +1,3 but -1,3 :O

Very logical for "best weapon" of tank class ....

I'm very close to 4000, and at that point I think I would better get Bushido. Not sure I'll get that axe one day ...
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
16th July 2023 00:01:01

Not to mention that the demonslayer axe loses movement speed and health steal, to gain 3% physical resistance and 1 melee skill. It's not the worst trade, but I'd like to see power-ups instead of trades.

In my opinion, all items from the 4k task point should have fixed health steal and critical attributes (similar to soul war items in Tibia), plus 1 extra attack for one-handed weapons and 1.5 extra attack for two-handed weapons, compared to the second-best option. Additionally, they could have an extra unique attribute. For example, since paladins already have too much defense, the axe could provide some melee skill. Rangers could get movement speed to help with kiting on the crossbow, barbarians, who already have high damage, could gain defense (this makes sense so far) on the axe, and mages could receive extra magic level or defense on the wand
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
16th July 2023 07:48:38

Sorry guys but you received overpowered eq, and now you demand raising weapons attack? they were ok for all those years and now suddenly they arent enough? with existing weapons you kill all the respawns, even hardcore one's, what do you want more? maybe mana superflask 2k mana or health superflask 1,5 k hp kkkkkkkkk

Those 4k points weapons that exist are really ok, paladin weapon have additional magic res and 0,4 so its like 1 talent in weapon and 0,1 remaining, losing little def (idk if this def is even important), warsong have 0,6, so its like 2 talent points in weapon, ivy has additional mlvl and almost like 1 talent in weapon, this new barb could have hp steal, but 3 physical, 1,2 ! attack more its really good, anyway a 600 barb can tank EVERYTHING only attacking, losing 2 hp steal from beheader isnt big loss to be honest...
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
16th July 2023 10:39:13 (Last edited 16th July 2023 10:40:09)

I agree that 4k points weapons must have at least 40.0 atk, 4k points is not easy and a work that involves years and years to get and the fact that 4k items are not so superior to others, that bothers me.
I'll give you real data. What is the difference between ivy stalk and sinister eyes? I tell you it's only 2ml and 0.5 atk.
Ivy rod Full atk has 37.2 sinister eyes full atk has 36.8 do you really think that is an absurd difference from one item to another? ''-'':D
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
19th July 2023 00:07:46

Quoting Sanoman:
I agree that 4k points weapons must have at least 40.0 atk, 4k points is not easy and a work that involves years and years to get and the fact that 4k items are not so superior to others, that bothers me.
I'll give you real data. What is the difference between ivy stalk and sinister eyes? I tell you it's only 2ml and 0.5 atk.
Ivy rod Full atk has 37.2 sinister eyes full atk has 36.8 do you really think that is an absurd difference from one item to another? ''-'':D

I completely agree apart from that I would like a small minimal change in the animation the ivy rod visually looks good together with the ax but the attack animation should be different it's 4000 points it's years of work for an item with its animation It's like the zznia wand, it's silly. I think that like the ivy rod and the warsong, they should have unique animations. helmet has an aura of color that moves or that lightning or fire are seen together with the ax and of destruction because it takes a lot of work time for an item that aesthetically and visually and defense and damage is the same as others, it is not worth much and the majority only look for them for goals because in statistics there is nothing worth 100% for all the players to look for it