1 2
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
18th July 2023 08:25:25 (Last edited 18th July 2023 08:32:56)

My idea is that the staff can sell the removal of the characters that were banned, as if it were a prision bail. That way staff can earn good money from the players and it would still be one more reason for staff to be stricter with the rules having a financial return.

The sameway they sell pets they could sell the bail.

Also because that will be realy simple to staff to do...
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
18th July 2023 10:27:49 (Last edited 18th July 2023 10:29:07)

Or just dont bot/cheat to begin with?

You think in your right mind, they will add a fee for players to buy to unban their cheated/botted accounts, to get the hundreds of dollars of items and cash off it. So they could resell it....and their botted char?
This is clearly a horrible idea, and not only does it promote cheating. It gives players the option to cheat and get caught but pay out to get un banned. That's truly stupid
Messy Mess
Player

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
18th July 2023 12:41:13

Quoting Araki Bullet:
My idea is that the staff can sell the removal of the characters that were banned, as if it were a prision bail. That way staff can earn good money from the players and it would still be one more reason for staff to be stricter with the rules having a financial return.

The sameway they sell pets they could sell the bail.

Also because that will be realy simple to staff to do...

Wtf?
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
18th July 2023 14:02:53 (Last edited 18th July 2023 14:04:35)

Quoting Zimbz:
Or just dont bot/cheat to begin with?

You think in your right mind, they will add a fee for players to buy to unban their cheated/botted accounts, to get the hundreds of dollars of items and cash off it. So they could resell it....and their botted char?
This is clearly a horrible idea, and not only does it promote cheating. It gives players the option to cheat and get caught but pay out to get un banned. That's truly stupid

Put a good and high price, today there is char lvl 600+ for sell for less than 150 U$, put 250 U$ for 1st ban, and if there is a second put double 500 U$, The staff need to get more money to make this game grow up, i think that will be good for the game, because there is many people selling chars on zezenia today and realy cheap
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
18th July 2023 14:34:14

This idea is so sick, that it doesnt need too much attention. Suggesting such thing shows, that author lost because of botting some hlvl, this character that made this thread should be banned as well, probably was botting like other account that author already lost.

In any of existing game there is no such thing like unbanning service for cash lol.
In my opinion characters that are banished until deletion should already be deleted and removed from highscores - new players when starting their journey in game always look at highscores, idk if its good to see how high levels were finally banished after making such high lvl.

If Staff need money to make game better, please raise the price of premium cards in rl and make premium available only by using premium card or premium scrolls for x days. Remove possibility of buying in game premium for zeze coin.
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
18th July 2023 14:55:47 (Last edited 18th July 2023 15:16:08)

Quoting Death Soul:
This idea is so sick, that it doesnt need too much attention. Suggesting such thing shows, that author lost because of botting some hlvl, this character that made this thread should be banned as well, probably was botting like other account that author already lost.

In any of existing game there is no such thing like unbanning service for cash lol.
In my opinion characters that are banished until deletion should already be deleted and removed from highscores - new players when starting their journey in game always look at highscores, idk if its good to see how high levels were finally banished after making such high lvl.

If Staff need money to make game better, please raise the price of premium cards in rl and make premium available only by using premium card or premium scrolls for x days. Remove possibility of buying in game premium for zeze coin.

if u dont agree just say why, but dont cry to ask to staff give me ban to express my idea

In real life, if you commit a crime, depending on how you go to jail, but you have the possibility of paying bail, why can't we do that here? Of course there has to be a limit, and then the staff would set it.
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
18th July 2023 15:40:09

This staff is doing an amazing job, but sometimes i ask to mysefl how zezenia is still up.

This game deserve more money, yes is a game, but also is a business.
I made friendship with many players here sense last 10 years, and some of them are working on the staff now, i know they love this game and maybe that's why they are doing so good now. But we need to open our minds for new and other possibilitys.

Zezenia need to create oportunitys to make money, many different possibilitys, they did pets to sell, outfit etc.. but they need to open for more ways to get more money.

Dont think only about you, if u like zezenia u need to think far with different ways to grow the game and make zezenia gets more money...
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
18th July 2023 16:07:42 (Last edited 18th July 2023 16:31:25)

Im sorry but "paying" to get a ban lifted is absolutely ridiculous.

You mention people selling accounts cheap and what not....
It has been mentioned to add a character market before. Zezenia could easily take 10-20% of the actual cost. And provide a safely transferred bought character to your own account. This is a business tactic. What you mentioned is a desperate out for people who got banned for breaking the rules.

You want to compare real life to the game so here it is...
Technically speaking, getting banned until deletion would be equivalent to landing a 1st degree murder charge. Where you will never get out of jail. That being said, if you were charged for murder (Banned until deletion)..... why would you get bail? You dont. You were already charged and jailed. You cannot now post bail after being charged for 1st degree murder now can you? Its a life sentence, as goes for the banned for deletion. Also a life sentence. :) So get use to it cause you will never see those banned until deletion characters, bought back into the game by paying a fee. It really makes no sense what so ever.

Things that can increase profit to Zezenia;
-More frequent Updates (Maps, Creatures, Quests, Items, Professions, Revamped Dungeon System)
-More communication to the players
-Character Market
-More to Pets
-Tons of other small things that can just put a nice cherry on top of things
-Im sure theres more people have in mind :P

Doing these small things will increase player base, thus providing in more income to the game. Its about pleasing and appealing the audience... We need more things to do, more systems, revamped areas, new items, meaningful quests with a story to it. Things that attract people to play a RPG game. Theres no real "End".
Each ending though can have an expansion leech on after it. Just like every RPG game pretty much does these days. To continue the game for high level players, but also attract new ones with adding more appealing features and things to do in the game with each new big update.

When Zera started, everyone bought pets. Im not saying it was an insane amount, but its safe to say Zezenia made about in the range if not more then 2kUSD in the launch off Zera from pets/pcards.. Imagine doing the things I listed above. People would have more of an incentive to buy pcards and buy into the game. Or support it if you want to call it. Me I support games that show me they are actually putting time into the game im spending money on. Devs need to show us.... their playerbase, what we would expect from a "growing rpg" game. Is more communication and more updates. More test servers. More trials and errors. Take risks. Learn, grow, overcome....Doing this is a step in the right direction on a successful MMORPG.

Im sure there is people here who "Will keep spending if you keep providing, but you stop providing, I stop spending" kind of moto.
Araki Bullet
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Ranger
18th July 2023 16:36:17

Quoting Zimbz:
Im sorry but "paying" to get a ban lifted is absolutely ridiculous.

You mention people selling accounts cheap and what not....
It has been mentioned to add a character market before. Zezenia could easily take 10-20% of the actual cost. And provide a safely transferred bought character to your own account. This is a business tactic. What you mentioned is a desperate out for people who got banned for breaking the rules.

You want to compare real life to the game so here it is...
Technically speaking, getting banned until deletion would be equivalent to landing a 1st degree murder charge. Where you will never get out of jail. That being said, if you were charged for murder (Banned until deletion)..... why would you get bail? You dont. You were already charged and jailed. You cannot now post bail after being charged for 1st degree murder now can you? Its a life sentence, as goes for the banned for deletion. Also a life sentence. :) So get use to it cause you will never see those banned until deletion characters, bought back into the game by paying a fee. It really makes no sense what so ever.

Things that can increase profit to Zezenia;
-More frequent Updates (Maps, Creatures, Quests, Items, Professions, Revamped Dungeon System)
-More communication to the players
-Character Market
-More to Pets
-Tons of other small things that can just put a nice cherry on top of things
-Im sure theres more people have in mind :P

Doing these small things will increase player base, thus providing in more income to the game. Its about pleasing and appealing the audience... We need more things to do, more systems, revamped areas, new items, meaningful quests with a story to it. Things that attract people to play a RPG game. Theres no real "End".
Each ending though can have an expansion leech on after it. Just like every RPG game pretty much does these days. To continue the game for high level players, but also attract new ones with adding more appealing features and things to do in the game with each new big update.

When Zera started, everyone bought pets. Im not saying it was an insane amount, but its safe to say Zezenia made about in the range if not more then 2kUSD in the launch off Zera from pets/pcards.. Imagine doing the things I listed above. People would have more of an incentive to buy pcards and buy into the game. Or support it if you want to call it. Me I support games that show me they are actually putting time into the game im spending money on. Devs need to show us.... their playerbase, what we would expect from a "growing rpg" game. Is more communication and more updates. More test servers. More trials and errors. Take risks. Learn, grow, overcome....Doing this is a step in the right direction on a successful MMORPG.

Im sure there is people here who "Will keep spending if you keep providing, but you stop providing, I stop spending" kind of moto.

u realy took murder to use of example omg ...rsrsrsr ;)
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
18th July 2023 16:53:19

This is the most ridiculous idea I've seen so far xD
1 2