Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
18th July 2023 19:11:28

Good morning! I would like to suggest, to make a bigger respaw, of Soul Harvester, Templars, and Boulder Thrower, Icy Terror, as they did in the respaw of Evil Leggionarie! Make a respaw big enough, for us to hunt as a team! And that the exp / hour is good for the team, because lately, putting two high lvl players(or more), the exp / hour decreases, so it ends up paying off to play alone, which is extremely boring!
Dember
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Ranger
21st July 2023 02:21:40

yes i agree with this <3
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
21st July 2023 11:31:32

The point is that everyone agrees with this, I have never seen a rpg game that huntsolo compensates more than the hunt in pt with bonus in pt yet.

I would really like to hunt in a team, have difficulty, see the real usefulness of a paladin and a high level shaman... The players evolved, the game became easier and the hunts stopped evolving. I'm not even asking for a new animal (which would be ideal), but new places, with a lot of monsters....
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
21st July 2023 11:33:56

But want sincerity? It's no use making topics on the forum, this is a daily struggle here, every week opening a topic to ask for new challenges for the high level.... I've been asking for this for almost 4 years. I send an email, I open a topic, I keep filling gm inside the game when I see it and there is no response, we are simply ignored.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th July 2023 11:57:49

any new about updates or something like that?