Tarinne
Premium

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
11th August 2023 22:53:17

Hi i got a perfectly rolled legendayr golden armor, i dont dare enoble it incase it remove/ change stats/tier.
Would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this before i do it.
:smartass:
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
12th August 2023 15:34:03 (Last edited 12th August 2023 15:34:42)

Hi there,

You will keep the legendary status, it can not roll to a lower tier anymore. You can roll as much as you want to get the stats you want :)

e. Oh, you were talking about ennobling the item? I have no idea tbh if it will affect the item, sorry :(
-Ritari
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th August 2023 15:44:46

Quoting Tarinne:
Would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this before i do it.:smartass:

Dear Young Padawanian Zezenian,
Go acquire or buy a low end perfect item and see what happens before trying to roll your item of greater value.

You are now, more enlightened!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Tarinne
Premium

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
12th August 2023 23:23:24

Quoting Ritari:
Hi there,

You will keep the legendary status, it can not roll to a lower tier anymore. You can roll as much as you want to get the stats you want :)

e. Oh, you were talking about ennobling the item? I have no idea tbh if it will affect the item, sorry :(
-Ritari

Yes exactly, from a normal golden armor(legendary tier) to ennobled.
I'm aware of the enchanting system, but i don't want to enchant that armor i wanna keep the stats but thought why not improve it with ennoble.
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
13th August 2023 12:37:35

Try your enchanting in new test server.
Tarinne
Premium

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
13th August 2023 13:49:38

I did enchant it on test server and it became a useless ordinary ennobled golden armor xD8):smartass::/:(