Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th August 2023 20:26:21

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Does this quest have a final part? Tell me if it is incomplete or finished at least because we have been wasting time for months for something that we don't know if you have finished or it depended on the gm shadow? and since it is no longer there, it does not have a continuation because I do not see the reason for announcing something but there is no way out anywhere

Administration
cm mercury
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
15th August 2023 21:29:44

We need a crystal ball to find some quest. Server dont have alot of players.. some quests will never be discovered.
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
16th August 2023 12:48:59

Some quests are explanatory and well thought out, but some as it is have no explanation, we tested all servers together in search of answers and nothing.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
16th August 2023 21:24:02

Quoting Nameless:
We need a crystal ball to find some quest. Server dont have alot of players.. some quests will never be discovered.

The server is very poorly managed and the owners don't even seem to care, it seems that they are the same players who contribute 90% of everything that is here, they just need to create a page so that we can pass sprites, maps and missions so that they can add it. doing almost everything we do not ask that they give us anything but clues would be good they take out a weapon and do not say anything that is, you have to be looking sqm by sqm to see if the idea we have is correct at least if they say the quest is finished it starts in vevay already With that, it's something and we do a joint exploration between friends and servers, but even so, almost everything in the game is incomplete and with errors, very bad administration, really, and I keep playing because of the appreciation I have for it, but we have to put more love into the game or sell it. please