Trato Feito Bb
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Mage
25th August 2023 21:46:06

I don't know how it seems to the depas, but in my point of view it would be good if there was a type of internationally limited market, something more to collect the collects and some items that are allowed so that the market improves and the relations between them are better. only elysium server and pharos I don't know what you think
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
27th August 2023 04:59:52

are you out of your mind? or drunk?

Honestly,
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
27th August 2023 12:05:56

One. It would be called a Global Market. xD What is this "International" market.
Just say Global lol.

Two. This is a horrible idea. Never would be a good thing to mix the market of Elysium, to any server. Zera is dead.
Pharos is.. well Pharos... The one team plays there and can stay there. Don't need to mix items from them to anywhere.

All in all, NO.
DO NOT ADD AN "INTERNATIONAL" I mean, Global Market system.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
27th August 2023 23:02:05 (Last edited 27th August 2023 23:03:14)

"Dominando" guild killed the server, and now its hard to exist without any other players? :D
So they decide to post idea to create a friendly market for them lol
You should act normal and let people play, then those ideas wouldnt be necessery ;)
Now you have dead market and you can thank yourself.
Dear Staff,on such populated game like our lovely Zezenia there should not be a full pvp dominando server,otherwise it will become like its now a private server for one team - and for sure its not friendly for new players, so its useless for evolution and growing the game. Make it mixed pvp, then pharos will become alive and such stupid ideas like global market wont be necessery.