Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
28th August 2023 15:12:32

At some point zezenia had Everath being 10x really fast rate exp because even the task was 10x,

I did played zezenia for 10 years and in all these 10 years Everath was the most successfull server,

Than people start to mix it, reset things, clone itens, but at some point everath had 150~200 players online.... everyday.

Because was just funny, the server had a max level like 200, from 10x you get to 1x exp rate after some level, everybody was there for war and pk,

The players want to rush they could stay rushing level.... the game got a lot of attention, than suddly people star to mix the server up and reset it, just leave the war server open for us, most people do not have time to play this game 24 hours to do quests and boss hunts most people have work or go to classes but we all love to fight.... even people from tibia no-pvp servers was comming to everath just for fun. Before they tried to merge all the servers, was really mess up take people out of platon to merge with it...

Please get a server back with 10x until 200 or 300, than put the exp rate to 1x again, and just stop to try change it. Full pvp, no bullshit of restarting it again and again... was just funny as hell before the clone time, when things really start to crash in everath, some people learn how to clone money and to save the characters they start to try merge things and change exp rates... Is just funny because any player who start to play will get level fast to go after people who wants to stay in boss or play hardcore mode... A player enter now in a server like pharos or everath he needs to up level for 8 months at least 10 hours day before he could even open pk to instant die. Make no sense at all...

Do a poll for a new server like this, you will see most people will vote Yes, we all want a server to just have fun where you get level 80 in melkets than can start to random pk without being 800 hours month in a boss or hunting just to take a good item or being level 500...
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
28th August 2023 15:27:11

*A player enter now in a server like PHAROS or ZERA needs to up level for 8 months at least 10 hours day before he could even open pk to instant die. Make no sense at all...

correction, my point is a server 10x to 1x after like level 300 was proved to be the best zezenia server in all these years....

I don't know why you just not leave it like it was and done...

2 servers low exp for nerds and 1 server high exp for most people who do have lifes to take care insted of being playing zezenia 24 hours day
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
28th August 2023 19:22:08

My final point is,

We all have the data of what works in zezenia and what do not work,

Who do you know what works? just see how many people are interest in play the game "Players online"

We had more pleople playing, more economy in the game, more people creating youtube videos, more people call the friends to play because the start was easy....

*Now you enter in a Pharos like level 30 you have to hunt 35 minutes if you do not have money to up one level in orkine,

*Than you came with you level 120 barbarian and you have money you do boost Ice Golem, Bang you can hunt 20 minutes and up from 120 to 121 making 3-4kk hours exp, WHAT MAKE NO SENSE, How in the hell a level 30 will take 35 minutes to up and a level 120 will be much easier.... just think about it. The game is hard to people who is starting and a lot easier for people in the middle. Thats Why nobody wants to play low exp server nowdays, before was balanced but after these cave updates with 5000 monsters per cave its a lot easier to rush if you do have Money and Level.

Just look a the records of players online in everath for the longest period of time, and compare with the rest of the records for all the other servers...

Its like your staff want to force people to like 1x insted of just listen to what did work in the past....
Tarinne
Player

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
29th August 2023 06:22:49

An Everath style server would never work with the new spawns, even in 1x it's really fast exp.
I do like the idea of staged exp, but even that is difficult to maintain for long term stability because you can make such insane exp in higher lvls. People that come to fight will never keep up.
It's hard to fix really because people do like those hardcore spawns aswell, i would suggest a new server with nerfed damage/spawns before even thinking about Everath again.

You would have to nerf damage, life steal, magic resist by a great amount to make a pvp server work over time. Probably even rework most spells/gear.
Ofcourse for PVE i kinda like it as it is now so i wouldn't wanna change the server we have, and i would not play the pvp server myself.
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
29th August 2023 14:47:19

What i mean that all THESE server are speculations, and your opinion is speculation because the DATA do tell us that Staged EXP WORK,

this is what i mean Insted of try to create servers, and all this reset bullshit of events and all these servers that end up and now a server half pvp and half no-pvp,

All this is bullshit because the DATA PROVE that everath was the best way to play zezenia, and we have tried ALL Types of servers, and ANY OF IT DID WORK SO WELL LIKE STAGE EXP.

That is a FACT is like scientific SERVER BASED OF WHAT WORK FOR ZEZENIA AND WHAT NOT WORK,

Yes they will do exp fast, like now, if i log one lvl 30 and i do have a blocker in Pharos i will rush level 100 in one day,

Is the same thing, but there people will rush level 300 fast.... the same concept, but NEW Players will not struggle never, a new team like 10 people who comes for PK will rush fast to start their war fast.... now what we have? Servers that offer people 1 years of playing to do something in pvp servers... or a server no-pvp and pvp, both do not work just look at the DATA these servers not even got half of everath..

Everath in slow days had 40 people, look at zezenia now.... 40 people we do not reach even with all 3 servers...

The mistake was to start move the server around and to prove again that new players hate lower exp. This is a FACT based by DATA and have nothing to do with our opinions is the people prefference, and thats it, have no way to change it if you leave the server online. I personally hated 10x staged when it started but overtime i saw that was the most funny server because everyday new people come to play, because was just easy for them at the start.
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
29th August 2023 18:14:16

150-200 players online? You mean bots? That were good times and we are waiting for new fast server to put bots again strong.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
29th August 2023 18:38:09

Quoting Yiruma Vendo:
150-200 players online? You mean bots? That were good times and we are waiting for new fast server to put bots again strong.

This character makes me laugh, there are messages from him demonstrating that he uses bots and then he goes around saying that he does not use them and that it is better not to strengthen ourselves, poor pathetic human botting
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
29th August 2023 19:21:06

No matter what you think what they were, if they were bots or not, that i don't think so because i did played for the first year of everath and was very very rare find someone botting afk in a cave.

Quoting Yiruma Vendo:

Better than 10 players online per day, a premium card is being sold for 1kk because the game is a dead server after all this mistakes and random resets and changes....
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
29th August 2023 19:43:47

Quoting Survivor:
No matter what you think what they were, if they were bots or not, that i don't think so because i did played for the first year of everath and was very very rare find someone botting afk in a cave.

Quoting Yiruma Vendo:

Better than 10 players online per day, a premium card is being sold for 1kk because the game is a dead server after all this mistakes and random resets and changes....

Don't listen to him, that person is accused of cheating botter and thief, he has accounts since they are canceled by my friends because he is a thief so he will say whatever his accounts are death soul -- patatu-- airtrack--- tiruma---kitten --- etc and more than 6 accounts that I have written down are verified by a thief so don't worry