Krathar
Player

Pharos
Level 526
Warrior
1st September 2023 00:11:09

Good friends, you already know the reason I'm here, this is not crying but here we all know that before it was better to raise the skills now they don't raise anything and you have to play all day so that you have your training bar at 100% so that only you raise less than 10% of skill taking up to weeks or even months to raise 1 skill

We should take advantage of the fact that since there is a GM active in the forum and do something so that the skills can be uploaded as before, now there is no point in doing tasks, we all know what time tasks are made for the 3 days of access to hc or it can have someone doing some tasks to finish completing their 4k task points

If we all unite we can make the skill tasks come back :)

To: CM Mercurio And GM Arunion.
Blackmoor
Premium

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
1st September 2023 04:34:01

This system is fair and works great. The more you play, the better skills you have.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
1st September 2023 05:58:57 (Last edited 1st September 2023 06:00:53)

Ye this system is way better, people are just used of turning in multiple hours of training in the beginning of their characters.
Now its fair and the more active you are you will see results which is the most important thing if you play a skill-based character.
I say no for lazyness and boringess of turning training tasks (not to mention all the prods u can just stack for instant training for eternity XD), i've always disliked it amongst many other since you can't increase skill faster if you'd like or for those who are competitive.

If you wanna increase skills faster, get active!